Fall 2012 All-Stars Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

Don't agree with last night's results either. We watch the competition shows but just turn to ABC to see the end of the results shows if we think about it. Almost missed it last night.

We will be on a cruise next week so we will miss both the dancing and the results.

I am really annoyed with the results this week. How can Sabrina be gone while Kirstie remains? Ridiculous!! I think all of Kirstie's scientology weirdos have banded together to keep voting her in. And I kind of agree that Len has a thing for Kirstie. :rolleyes:

I think ALL of the judges have a thing for Kirstie! Absolutely outraged that Sabrina was eliminated after getting perfect scores. I had actually thought she might win this season. Hmmm.

Poor Derrick and his bad neck - it'll be interesting to see Mark back with Kim next week.

There won't be a results show next Tuesday due to the elections. Only the performance show Monday night - no eliminations. That means they'll need to do a double elimination show soon.

There won't be a results show next Tuesday due to the elections. Only the performance show Monday night - no eliminations. That means they'll need to do a double elimination show soon.

I should have realized that - I did the early voting thing earlier this week. Didn't plan the cruise date to miss all the election hoopla

but I am not sorry I will miss it. :rolleyes:

I'm totally finished with Dancing. This show has become totally bogus and the voting is insane, along with the idiotic comments of the judges who always gush over the horrible Kirstie. And if the lack of comments here is any indication, I'm guessing viewership is falling everywhere.

It's always been bogus. When Kelly won the first season, getting perfect 10s for falling on her keister twice in the freestyle, it was bogus, and it hasn't changed. Take deep breaths, drink some Kool-Aid and come back to the show.:)

Yes, the results sucked last night, but they always use that poor girl to bump the ratings - they did it when she was eliminated in the season she competed, too.

Didn't care for Brooke's dress too much last night. No reason, just didn't do it for me I guess. Her hair was nice.

The best part of Kristie's dance was getting to see Maks wearing over-the-knee boots. Yummy!

Two styles in one dance is a bit much for me to keep up with. I don't know enough to tell where all the switches took place. I think I enjoyed Emmitt and Cheryl's the best for the blending throughout the dance. The Swing Dance Marathon seemed a little lacking in content compared to previous marathons.

Didn't watch the show last night but I read a comment in a newspaper about Tom and Brooke. They called Tom unwatchable but the funniest comment was to Brooke who was called "a dime store wooden Indian statue that talks".

That's funny, I find Tom to be the most 'watchable' or at least most entertaining host on tv!

I liked Brooke's dress last night and would have liked to see more of Carrie Ann's.

I am getting tired of the way the judges gush over some dancers--they definitely have their favs--and cut others that looked, to my very unprofessional eye, so much better.

I thought Apolo did a lot better than 9's--and please, let Kirstie be gone! I guess we lose two next week, though. I thought her comment about how the winners are often not the best dancers very telling. The winner should at least be one of the best dancers!

UNwatchable?:eek::rolleyes:.....I also think Tom is one of the BEST hosts

on television:)....whoever wrote that? Well you know what they say

about opinions.......

Personally, I love Tom:D

I have to say that Tom is a wonderful host. He is very quick witted and funny and seems like a very likeable guy. I hope they never replace him, or any of the judges for that matter. They all work well together and have a good chemistry.

Tom a bad host... He does have great wit, I think he is great and adds so much to the show.

Well I tell you what I do have a trained dancing eye and that fusion dance was confusing and did not like it at all. I understand they want to keep the show changing but that was not a good idea!

Hi , I have been lurking on this site , I watch DWTS often , but not always. But I thought you would want to know the AOL news states " Brook Burke , has cancer, will have surgery" apparently it is thyroid cancer and she will have surgery. She seems very positive about everything , and I say kudos to her for that. My family has experience with this type of cancer and my nieces husband had surgery for this same thing , and it was several years ago and he is still fine, so the outcome can be very good. Hopefully for her it will be. Prayers for her and her family.

Cori

Prayers out to Brooke for a full recovery. If someone has to get any cancer, this is one of the easiest for a cure. My dad had it when he was 54 and that was exactly 30 years ago last month. He's doing great, and imagine the break throughs they've had in 30 years. She'll have to be tested for bone cancer because some thyroid cancers can easily spread to the bones, but even that can be cured nowadays. My dad just has to take thyroid medication every day and that's it.

I'm sorry to hear this. We give her a hard time on here sometimes, but most of us, or at least not me, would have a hard time doing her job.

We've had two cases of thyroid problems or cancer in our family too. Luckily it is usually very curable; my prayers go out to her.

Sure, it is great fun to poke at the hairstyles and dresses that Brooke and Sam has worn, but all in fun conversation....

Like all of you, I wish her only the best in the journey she now has to face...

I watched the video and my heart went out to her.

On another note, a local here was just offered a contract with DWTS and I could not figure out why, the timing was all off... Now I understand better why....

I wont ruin it for the group by spilling the beans, but I know you all are not going to like this!!

You know about 5 years or so ago I had to have emergency surgery...

It left a good size scar in my midsection and my sister said to me "well your days of 2 piece bathing suits are over"...

Not so, I still wear them and it reminds me of how lucky I am... I don't even think about it or feel uncomfortable with this scar.. But I am not a star, don't go on TV every week so I get it why this is a concern of hers, while not for me....

A temporary fill-in for Brooke? I wish her a speedy and smooth recovery. She seems to be very concerned about the pending scar in the middle of her neck but I think she should wear it proudly. It'll be the only flaw she has ;).

Sometimes we complain about how much of the 'girls' she has showing. Maybe she'll only wear higher necks for a while or ribbon chokers with a flower.

Hopefully she has a quick and complete recovery. They should just let Drew sub in again like he did a few years ago.

I love Tom's quick dry wit.

I don't really blame Brooke for worrying about the scar--I think that is absolutely normal for most of us. Yes, we know that curing the cancer is the most important thing, but scars matter too.

Unless the operation has changed since my mom and sister had their's, many years ago, the scar is quite large and obvious.

Archived