Tervis Tumblers

I've not seen any Tervis tumblers sold on board, but if you go to Tervis's website, there are a lot of designs you can choose from. Although there aren't any specific cruise line logos, there are are several tropical / sea life designs to choose from, such as flip-flops, seashells, palm trees, etc. Why not order a tumbler (or mug) from Tervis and choose your own design?

Or just plan a trip to siesta key and visit the store? I got dragged in by my lady friends and next thing I knew I spent 100 on cups. But use them every day!

Being one of the best beaches in the US is another excuse?

Does Carnival have a Tervis Tumbler that they sell on board? I love these cups and would love to have a Carnival one.

I'm a Tervis junkie, and have read on several threads that the ships with the 2.0 upgrades have Red Frog and Blue Iguana Tervis available in those bars! :)

I am sold on Tervis Tumblers. I left one in my truck filled with ice water . I was shopping with my gf for a couple of hours. The weather was sunny and hot. My truck had to be around 140 degrees sitting in the hot sun. I could not believe my gf's Tervis still had ice in it. I said I have got to have one of these. So my gf bought me one for our up coming cruise.

I saw them at both Red Frog and Blue Iguana on Liberty last week. I didn't see them at first, but they were there. I don't know how much they were, I was going to buy one but never did.

I just got off the Carnival Liberty yesterday with my new tervis tumblers from the Red Frog Rum Bar and the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar. They also sold one in the EA Sports bar, but it was not as cute so I did not buy it. Another perk of the new tumbers is that they hold 16 oz, so if you use them you get 16 oz drinks instead of 12 oz drinks for the same price.

I was on Liberty in June and I believe they were 14.99 each. Included the lid.

We bought the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog ones. I didn't know they had the EA Sports one.

We are Tervis junkies and also took our big tumbler on board to carry drinks around

If you go to the Tervis website and type "sun & surf" in the search bar, you'll see lots of good design choices, but, alas, no Red Frog or Blue Iguana tumblers. There is a frog though. It's in the "Flowers and Garden" section of designs.:)

Drinking from my Blue Iguana one now. :D I wanted a Red Frog one, too, but waited until the last day of the cruise to buy them and they had sold out by then. I will buy one the first day next January on the Liberty. :p

They are only sold on the ships with the 2.0 upgrades. On a side note, Tervis is a great company. I have quite a few of their regular designs and had one start leaking and getting water between the two layers. Printed a form from their website, mailed it back in, and had a brand new one in the mail two weeks later. They really do honor that lifetime guarantee. They're not cheap, but well worth it in quality.

Just wondering if the lid is able to close shut, or just a hole in it for sipping?

Can it fit a straw?

The lids have a little slide thing you can close them with. They also fit a straw. They aren't watertight lids, though, so they will still leak some if you turn them over or drop them.

I think they only fill their cups. It said on the menus in Blue Iguana and Red Frog that if you buy a souvenir cup, you can get 16 oz drinks for the price of 12 oz. I was allowed to fill them all over the ship. I paid $24.27 for one of the cups with a lid and filled with a drink and $22.78 for the other. Not sure why there was a difference in price. I think the cup was $9.95 and the lid was $3 or $4. It's a travel lid, but it can also be used with a straw.

Archived