Christmas Decorations

Can anyone tell me when they start decorating the ships for the Christmas Holiday. Thanks in advance Roz

When we were on the Rhapsody we woke up the morning after embarkation to a beautifully decorated ship! It was December 4th. :D:D:D

I was watching On Port Everglades webcam for the Thanksgiving cruise leaving last year and several ships had decorations up. We will be on the November 25 th cruise on Allure and I was hoping to see them this year.

For the Aussies could you tell me what date Thanksgiving is?

The actual day for the holiday is Thursday, November 22, 2012 but most of America takes a four day weekend up to and including that Sunday, November 25th.

Also the Friday right after Thanksgiving Day is known as 'Black Friday' in the retail industry and most all store are jammed pack with Christmas shoppers getting huge deals on everything from electronics to housewares. It's always a mad house!

The actual day for the holiday is Thursday, November 22, 2012 but most of America takes a four day weekend up to and including that Sunday, November 25th.

Also the Friday right after Thanksgiving Day is known as 'Black Friday' in the retail industry and most all store are jammed pack with Christmas shoppers getting huge deals on everything from electronics to housewares. It's always a mad house!

Sounds lovely. We have nothing even similar here in Australia. Most of the shops decorate really early, but it's sort of an un-spoken tradition here (well at least here where I live) that people decorate their houses on the 1st December. (or the weekend closest to it).

Must get to America for a Thanksgiving, sounds wonderful!!

Good to heard about the decorations for early December. We are sailing the very beginning of December and it will be nice to see the Christmas decorations. This will be as close to a holiday cruise that we will ever come to since Christmas Day is for family (on land).

Archived