What is the most OBC's you ever scored?

lightnin

$600 for DD & I on our 'diverted RCCL H1N1 Mexican Riviera/Pacific Coastal cruise'. I already had $300 OBC prior to the addition of the second $300 as compensation from RCCL. Turned out that the Pacific Coastal itinerary proved to be the best cruise we had ever taken! There were 6 of us, friends & family, & we all had a wonderful time:D

My DH and I did well for our upcoming cruise. We currently have $570 between the two of us. What's the most OBC you received for one cabin, and how many people booked in that cabin? This should be interesting to compare! :)

Nice Score!:)

We got $600 for price drops on the Spirit to Australia...plus $200 for FCC and $250 for shareholders OBC.....Dennis

$1050.00 Super Nice Score!!:eek:

you two are making my $360.00 for 2 in a cabin look like pocket change!;)

When I was on the Glory I received a note in my cabin saying I had a $375 "group cruise" OBC to use. Was'nt with a group, booked with carnival, never did figure out why.

Bought a tanzenite and diamond slide. I really wanted a sweatshirt like sweater or some tshirts but the selection was pitiful.

My next cruise (in DAYS!) I've only gotten about $130 on. The ship is really, really full!

So - sorry for the stupid question but how do you get the obc (apart from putting it on yourself) :D

Some ways you can get OBC.

1. FCC, Future Cruise Certificate.

2. Stock holder

3. Special bookings like a "Triple Play" Sale.

4. ES, Early saver booking and finding reduced prices in various ways. Such as Resident rate, Military rate, Senior rate, Or just a slow booking and they reduce the price to fill the ship.

that is what comes to mind for me.

We always get at least $400 between us. We each own 100 carnival shares and also buy the $100 vouchers every cruise. Of course we always get 2 rooms since we have 2 kids to bring and we're all happier in our separate rooms, or else we'd only be able to apply $200 of it on one room.

Not that the $400 goes very far really but better than nothing.

Edit: forgot to mention that we had about $350 extra on top of that due to a price drop on the Magic last Feb.

My DH and I did well for our upcoming cruise. We currently have $570 between the two of us. What's the most OBC you received for one cabin, and how many people booked in that cabin? This should be interesting to compare! :)

I scored a $640 OBC with a price drop...this was before they started the Early Saver program.

Archived