Allure, so excited

dsmith8451

DW and i are so excited about our cruise on Allure Of The Sea, can't wait to board her. What a massive ship she is. 7 cruises before, 4 with Carnival, 1 Princess and 1 Celebrity. Hope its worth the switch. Searching for something new in cruising. 8 days to go, let the lazy days of cruising begin.

Be kind to her ... we cruise on Allure the week after you. Mega excited too!! We booked this cruise May 2011. Been a long time coming. Enjoy :-)

DITTO...we'll be on her the week after you! We booked back in January..makes for a real LONG wait!!! LOL:rolleyes::D

DW and i are so excited about our cruise on Allure Of The Sea, can't wait to board her. What a massive ship she is. 7 cruises before, 4 with Carnival, 1 Princess and 1 Celebrity. Hope its worth the switch. Searching for something new in cruising. 8 days to go, let the lazy days of cruising begin.

At first, I didn't think I'd be interested in sailing on such a large ship. But man, the photos are appealing! And just about everyone seems to love these ships. I have changed my mind and would now really like to give either Oasis or Allure a try. I hope you have a great cruise!! But yeah, I don't know how much "lazy" you're going to manage.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE! I have been on 19 cruises and loved every single one of them. But I can honestly say, none of them comes anywhere near my experience on the Allure! It is absolutely, hands down the best vacation I have every had in my life.

Maybe I'm biased because I am a complete flowrider addict, but there are so many things to do, spaces to play, relax, whatever. You don't feel like your only option is to sit by a pool with every other guest on the ship. But even if that's your favorite thing, the pools are even better than other ships.

So if relaxing is your agenda, go listen to the birds and crickets in Central Park, relax in the solarium, sit in one of the many hot tubs. Can't wait to see her again in November!

Archived