Upsell Fairy Alive and Well!!

camz

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Upsell Fairy is alive and well. Just got the call today for my September 30th cruise to Bermuda and was offered an Aft Facing Penthouse Suite for the two of us for just $500 bucks total. We were originally in an Aft Facing balcony on the 10th floor, and this will be our first taste of the Suite Life.:)

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Upsell Fairy is alive and well. Just got the call today for my September 30th cruise to Bermuda and was offered an Aft Facing Penthouse Suite for the two of us for just $500 bucks total. We were originally in an Aft Facing balcony on the 10th floor, and this will be our first taste of the Suite Life.:)

Congrats - love the aft PHs!

Nice! I just recently vacated cabin 10226 on the Dawn :)

Congrats, I am so happy for you! Are you an Eagles fan? I am and we bring our Eagles blankets on every cruise and put them on the loungers outside the suite. What a great way to enjoy the ocean view and wake! We have sailed the Star 2x this year, and had the best 2 cruies we ever had! Enjoy!

Cherie

I love your profile pic btw!

Congrats, I am so happy for you! Are you an Eagles fan? I am and we bring our Eagles blankets on every cruise and put them on the loungers outside the suite. What a great way to enjoy the ocean view and wake! We have sailed the Star 2x this year, and had the best 2 cruies we ever had! Enjoy!

Cherie

I love your profile pic btw!

Thanks! :) Yes we are avid Phillies, Eagles and Penn State Fans! :D

so happy for you ..i LOVE upsell fairy stories with happy endings !!!! :o:):D

Got pics? I am booked in 10226 for 3 weeks in January.:D Does it have chaise loungers on the balcony?:)

A Aft. cabin 10226, my cabin list has it as Cabin-314 sq ft Balcony-134 sq ft thats a lot of balcony space for 2 chaise loungers

We were visited once by the upsell fairy and ended up in a Deluxe Owners Suite on the Gem.The trip was fantastic and so was our butler (Kadek) concierge (Ruth) and our "spa" technician. Next trip we had an aft penthouse on deck nine on the Gem. You are going to be so spoiled:D by the "sweet" (suite) life you won't want to cruise without a suite. Congratulations and enjoy your cruise.

Archived