"Inch of Gold"?

Luxuriate

Will they be selling the "inch of gold" chains on the three-day Ensanada cruise on Inspiration? I have some charms that I'd like to get inexpensive chains for. I've only been on one other Carnival cruise and don't remember if they had what I think is a "cruise ship staple".

Thanks.

I'd suggest Ebay. You can most likely get something less expensively (or much less expensively) from a seller with a 99% positive feedback rating from 10s of thousands of sales.

Plus you can get it when you want it and probably from a large selection.

And you can spend that 10 or 15 minutes on the pool deck instead. :D

As long as you know it's not really gold - not 14k, 18k or even 10k gold - and you're just looking for a cheap piece of costume jewelry - then you're good to go. Yes, I've seen it on every cruise I've ever been on.

Inch-o-crap it definately is! My daughter and I cruised on RC several years ago and I bought anklets for both of us. Both tarnished very quickly. Save your money, spend a bit more on the front end for 10K or sterling and, enjoy for years to come. How do they STILL get away with selling that garbage.......I'll never know!

I agree try to find something on Ebay first. I call it Inch of Crap and my husband and I kinda laugh at the poor souls buying it.

Inch-o-crap it definately is! My daughter and I cruised on RC several years ago and I bought anklets for both of us. Both tarnished very quickly. Save your money, spend a bit more on the front end for 10K or sterling and, enjoy for years to come. How do they STILL get away with selling that garbage.......I'll never know!

They promote it as a great sale and people think all sales are great and cant wait to make their purchase.

They know most of these people are first timers who dont know better and the concessions on the ship laugh all the way to the bank.

Every cruise I've been on offered the "inch of gold." I've had my neckless for several years now, and it has never tarnished.

I have a couple pieces I purchased back in 2007 that have tarnished and I believe they had a lifetime guarantee to not tarnish. My question is I do not have my receipt but plan to take the jewelry with me on my cruise leaving tomorrow, do you think they would replace them for me if they do indeed have the lifetime warranty I think I remember? It's no big deal if not but I would like to get them replaced if they will.

I agree try to find something on Ebay first. I call it Inch of Crap and my husband and I kinda laugh at the poor souls buying it.

I've had my bracelet for years, and it still looks great. No tarnish at all. I think it is a good buy, and really looks like real gold. Not like the costume jewelry sold in stores.

Archived