Pizza on pearl

Jim2112

At the buffet? Ok, good I was afraid I would have to pay 5 bucks every time I wanted pizza:) hope the buffet pizza is good

The Pearl buffet pizza was quite adequate and I'm a pizza lover. My wife had to have several slices of the veggie pizza every day and I chowed down on other flavors frequently. Have I had better....yea...but nothing wrong with it at all.

The Pearl buffet pizza was quite adequate and I'm a pizza lover. My wife had to have several slices of the veggie pizza every day and I chowed down on other flavors frequently. Have I had better....yea...but nothing wrong with it at all.

The buffet pizza is adequate to OK but $5.00 delivery varies from ship to ship. The Spirit was OK, The EPIC I thought was good. The Star was horendous....see...It takes a $5.00 investment to see if its worth it for the week so order early in cruise or ask around.

The last thing I want on the ship is a pizza! With all the food choices, this has to be at or close to the bottom of the heap. If I needed a snack and it was all that was available, I would eat it. I agree that it's somewhere close to a frozen pizza. Not horrible, but not what I would order.

its $5 only if it is delivered and not all ships have delivery service. 24 hour pizza is on all the ships

here is a cut and paste

Chew on this, cruise fans: Norwegian Cruise Line is rolling out 24-hour pizza delivery across its fleet.

The line today announced the around-the-clock pizza service currently available on its newest ship, the 4,100-passenger Norwegian Epic, will roll out in July[2011] to the eight ships it has sailing out of U.S. ports and then debut in August in Europe on Norwegian Jade and Norwegian Sun.

As on Norwegian Epic, pizza delivery on the other ships will be available to almost any area of the vessels and come with an extra charge. The 16-inch handmade, stone baked pizzas will cost $5 each and be available with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce; pepperoni; or vegetarian with roasted peppers, mushrooms, red onions and mozzarella cheese.

as others have said its frozen supermarket brand quality. some people love it. carnival beats it with their goat cheese pizza imho.

take a slice or 2 or ask for a whole pizza. its up to you.

Pizza was one of the few bad spots on my recent Pearl sailing. Ordered a $5 delivered pizza and it seems they subscribe to the can't have enough cheese school. Then add more cheese. Then a little extra. Kids enjoyed it though and that was the point.

Can't believe they can't master decent pizza. How cool would it be to go down a line and do a build your own personal pizza. Have it baked in one of those quick ovens and delivered to your table? That and a good salad would be great. We have a place called PIE FIVE where you walk in, go down a line and have your pie in 10 minutes.

Pizza is relatively inexpensive to make. So is pasta. Really surprised this isn't a separate free venue. Certainly less expensive than a MDR meal.

There could still be an Italian Specialty restaurant with baked pastas, meat dishes, etc.

Pizza on NCL is not good. Nothing like the yummy stuff on Princess. It's only good if you've never had decent pizza. Think of it like a frozen pizza that you found lacking.

Agreed, NCL has been great for the family - kids love the childrens program. But I would go back on Princess again just for the pizza. Fresh out of the oven. Yummy.

Archived