*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

For those that recently got off Navigator.

Webiste says: "Staying connected at sea is easier than ever with Wi-Fi available throughout the ship".

However, it does not say free or fee. I am assuming a fee. Can anyone confirm?

Thanx!

We are on here now. It's never free. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are on here now. It's never free. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Internetwhiz, how many people stayed on the ship? We got off Sun - wish we had done a b2b.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

I'm excited that Carnival is trying some different itineraries, but don't they get it that most of the passengers drive? The logistics of getting to Galveston and flying to or from San Juan are a mess!

Not that hard, if all else fails do a B2B :)

Want to watch streaming video?

Just know the internet, even though improved, is slower than dial-up

Be prepared to take out a second mortgage to pay the fees

Streaming video ? Just stay home !

Adam G did say on Thursday that they're experimenting with Internet offerings etc on Oasis now that their new satellite provider is available but of course it won't be free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQOLrbxuBM

About the only thing we look at on the cabin TV is the bow cam, moving map display and login to see the bar bill to date :eek:

Edited by pspercy

Got up early this fine Saturday morning. Made the coffee. Let the dogs out.

When I opened the back door I heard a sound I had not heard for months!!!!!

Bird singing.

So here is my risky statement: "SPRING IS HERE"

Drove me to book a cruise. So, Navigator in June!

FEE. A little less $$ and a little faster than before. The good news is that you can set up your account anywhere and on just about any internet platform. I used a droid, lap top, and iPad. Pay attention to the instructions. :)

Hi Pete, how is Marilyn? Hope everything is great with y'all. When is your next cruise on the Navigator? Hope to see you soon.

Carla

Got up early this fine Saturday morning. Made the coffee. Let the dogs out.

When I opened the back door I heard a sound I had not heard for months!!!!!

Bird singing.

So here is my risky statement: "SPRING IS HERE"

Drove me to book a cruise. So, Navigator in June!

I think you might be right! The pollen is everywhere!!!

Hi Pete, how is Marilyn? Hope everything is great with y'all. When is your next cruise on the Navigator? Hope to see you soon.

Carla

Thanks for asking. Right now I can not give a sure answer. Marilyn is scheduled for two surgeries and Oct is the well-release date.

It is great to see things getting back to normal for NV.

Enjoy :)

Navigator's departure a few minutes ago:

Gal_14_10.jpg

*****************************************************************************************

And I just realized I never posted a pic of Nav's afternoon 180* turn a few weeks ago, so here it is:

Gal_14_5.jpg

Thanks for asking. Right now I can not give a sure answer. Marilyn is scheduled for two surgeries and Oct is the well-release date.

It is great to see things getting back to normal for NV.

Enjoy :)

Awwwwwww...get well soon!

love-134.gif

If you are offended by prayer you need not block me from your boards because this is the one and only time I will mention it

Please understand......... I'm going to say this here because I know a lot of you will lift up Marilyn in your prayers........and then I will not say anything about it again. We have been on ships as much as possilbe in the last few years because Marilyn has degenerative arthritis. She will not be getting well, only worse. With big pressure changes she expirences grave pain. It is really bad right now and we are hoping the surgeries improves her quality of life by lessening the pain. Please do not respond to this note except in prayer. This is not the place for these kinds of discussions (IMHOYMMV) but I wanted / needed to vent just a little. Thank you for understanding. .

If you are offended by prayer you need not block me from your boards because this is the one and only time I will mention it

Please understand......... I'm going to say this here because I know a lot of you will lift up Marilyn in your prayers........and then I will not say anything about it again. We have been on ships as much as possilbe in the last few years because Marilyn has degenerative arthritis. She will not be getting well, only worse. With big pressure changes she expirences grave pain. It is really bad right now and we are hoping the surgeries improves her quality of life by lessening the pain. Please do not respond to this note except in prayer. This is not the place for these kinds of discussions (IMHOYMMV) but I wanted / needed to vent just a little. Thank you for understanding. .

Please give her my best and my prayers are with you both; my father had degenerative arthritis and also a couple of other types of arthritis from the time i was 3 and i know from first hand experience how painful and trying it all is. The doctors now, know so much more than they did in the early 1960's so good luck to her.