New Photo's of the Reflection

Catalina56

Photos were ok (nothing like Andreas Depping's tho) but I was annoyed by the errors in the captions and the article. Writer states that Reflection carries 1,000 more passengers than other S class ships and that Porch is free and other specialties $35.

Guess they should have sent me onboard to report:)

Photos were ok (nothing like Andreas Depping's tho) but I was annoyed by the errors in the captions and the article. Writer states that Reflection carries 1,000 more passengers than other S class ships and that Porch is free and other specialties $35.

Guess they should have sent me onboard to report:)

I'm sure Celebrity is happy with USA Today's article. :(

I hope the caption was correct for the Aqua class cabin pictures. The horrid above bed storage is gone - FINALLY. Plus they now have a real storage area next to the bed and not the dumb open small shelves. Great improvements!

I think that was actually an Aq suite in those photos. Someone who has been onboard could say for sure.

I think that was actually an Aq suite in those photos. Someone who has been onboard could say for sure.

I think the 1st set of aqua pics were from a suite and the 2nd from a regular aqua cabin.

I can confirm that verandah class still has the same above bed shelving and dumb side tables LOL.

I think the 1st set of aqua pics were from a suite and the 2nd from a regular aqua cabin.

I can confirm that verandah class still has the same above bed shelving and dumb side tables LOL.

I agree there is some confusion with the photos. I looked at them again yesterday and as you pointout 2 just say Aqua and 2 say Aqua Suites. It looks like the suites also have better closet location along the hall rather than against the bed.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that does not like the old layout. It is tough walking on the bed to properly use the storage. :)

Archived