Prayers

Mhurst

Makes cold food and slow service, and chair hogs so unimportant. People think about the "big picture"

Exactly, i was upset because i couldn't find this item i wanted to get my kid for Christmas, i'm thanking god that i have my kid for Christmas.

A very sad and tragic day. This news gave me a stomach & heart ache.

So incomprehensible......

May the families involved in this travesty find love & support to carry them through the most trying and terrifying days of their lives.

Bless the children ....................

I actually felt nauseous when I heard about this tragedy. I hope I can never feel what the parents, grandparents and other family members feel. It is so sad that these families have to go through this misery. God help them through this.

I pray that each of these families will know the peace and comfort that God can and will provide them in the days ahead.

It is so hard to comprehend precious children's lives being taken in such a horrible way. They are now in the hands of God and will never suffer again. It may seem easy to say this, when the one lost is not your own, but I do believe they are at peace.

Prayers also for the fire, police and medics that responded....even though they see so much on a daily basis....no one can be prepared for this...

As for the selfish ******* who did this, I pray that his soul suffers in the darkest depths of hell for what he has done to his parents and all of the other innocent victims. If his life was so horrible, just kill yourself and be done with it. There was absolutely no need to involve anyone else in his pathetic life-ending escapade. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who have lost loved ones today and also to those in any way involved with this ridiculous senseless act of violence.

I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said, so let me just add that our prayers are with the families and friends of all involved. And I also mean that to include the family and friends of the perpetrator, who must be terribly upset as well.

As for the selfish ******* who did this, I pray that his soul suffers in the darkest depths of hell for what he has done to his parents and all of the other innocent victims. If his life was so horrible, just kill yourself and be done with it. There was absolutely no need to involve anyone else in his pathetic life-ending escapade. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who have lost loved ones today and also to those in any way involved with this ridiculous senseless act of violence.

Mentally healthy people dont do these things. I weep for the families who lost thier children and i weep for the 20 year old youth who was mentally tortured enough to do this.

Mentally healthy people dont do these things. I weep for the families who lost thier children and i weep for the 20 year old youth who was mentally tortured enough to do this.

Very true - mentally healthy people do not do these things. However, we are all still responsible for our actions....killing your parents and countless other innocent victims is still not excusable regardless of his state of mind.

I pick the CCL area to post, because this is my declared and preferred cruiseline.

I just arrived in Portland a few hours ago...a mere 3 days after their shooting tragedy...to visit my Father and Step-Mother before the holidays.

My heart is, again, broken for the victims in Connecticut, but I feel hope at this moment, because sitting here at the site of our Pacific Northwest tragedy, the day it has reopened, I'm absolutely positive that Portland will hold hands with the other cities across America who have had similarly recent tragedies and reach all the way to Newtown and hold their hands, as well.

Let the healing begin. Please God: bless us and keep us.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355533162.957412.jpg.d94009a12a2d788735f7cc97b22a94ea.jpg

Amen my friend.. My prayers going out to them also..

As a friend of mine said to me tonight: "He should have just shot himself first"!

Another Columbine - oy! How very tragic and sad. This is the sort of stuff that I cannot fathom.

My thoughts and prayers can do little to mitigate the pain these families must be going through.

There are just no words or actions that can ease the pain this community is feeling right now. I feel guilty for even leaving my Christmas tree up; almost like I need to "do" something; some sort of gesture to show how sorry we are. We will never understand why and how anyone could cause such pain. I'm about 45 minutes from VaTech where we have had several senseless tragedies. When we hear of another such horrific event it just sends chills down my spine. The police officer who was most recently killed at Tech was one of my daughters' instructors at the police academy. People should be safe at schools, theaters, malls, etc. I'm sorry, I'm rambling.

I hope anyone that is on these boards were not affected by the tragedy in Connecticut. My prayers go out to the families who were

I feel if you have an ounce of compassion or caring, you ARE affected by this tragedy...Hopefully now, those who have problems with kids on board will re-think their perspective...Let the babies have fun vacationing with their parents while they can.

This is an unspeakable and unthinkable tragedy. As a K-6 elementary school teacher, I can say that our staff was walking around all day with tears in our eyes and sick stomachs for the horror that was unfolding. It is unimaginable. The only good I can see coming out of this is that schools may now re-look at their security procedures, and make sure every classroom has a working lock on it. May the gunman rot in hell.

I will probably be slammed for this but let it happen. The best way to stop this senseless violence is to ban assault guns and have better gun control. Here in Michigan they are trying to pass laws making it legal to carry a concealed weapon in theaters and churches. Now if a madman pulls a gun in a theater, it becomes a shootout at the OK corral.

My prayers go out to the families and friends of those lost. Their Christmases will be ruined forever. God help us before it's too late.

The daughter of a friend posted this yesterday. I thought it was so sweet from the perspective of a 4 year old.

As I flipped through the channels, trying not to stop so Mary Charlotte wouldn't see, every channel showed sad children, police cars, and ambulances. I tried to avoid the next question asked..."Mama, what happened?" I put her in my lap and told her that some children, none that she knew, died today. She said she thought we should pray for them. Here is her prayer..."Dear God, please be with the kids that died. They are coming to see you. And please help their mommies and daddies to be happy one day that their children got to be angels. Amen" I agree with my sweet girl. Prayers for those families.

Archived