Prayers

Mhurst

I live about an hour from where this happend. I cant even imagine what the affected families are going through.

My wife's co-worker's niece was lost in this tradgedy. Even that hit too close to home. The girl was 5 years old. Childhood is supposed to be a carefree time of joy and happiness.

How does this happen???

I hope anyone that is on these boards were not affected by the tragedy in Connecticut. My prayers go out to the families who were

How horrible, and how sad. It would be very hard to deal with something like this at any time of the, but even more so as Christmas approaches. For the families of those that were killed, there will be no joy this year.:(

I am still at a loss for words. My heart and prayers got out to all involved. There is nothing in this world that the kids at this school or any kids in general could ever do to deserve this.

The shooter also killed one of his parents so that goes to show no regard for life of anyone.

I hope one day they can find so sort of peace. Their lives are forever change by some coward as a pp stated.

I hope anyone that is on these boards were not affected by the tragedy in Connecticut. My prayers go out to the families who were

Yes..we just much pray..we have to get around this kind of tragedy, look at it's increase..prayers for this school and all the loved ones in horror tonight..Sarah

My thoughts and prayers are will all of you and those affected by this tragedy. I hope this thread is left on for at least a while, we need to grieve as a community especially this time of year. I thank God for every minute I have with my family as you never know when it can be so cruelly taken away from you.

So very sad, Kids are suppose to be safe at school. My heart goes out to the families that has suffered such a horrible loss, makes me cringe at the thought that someone is heartless enough to do something like this.

Some folks in my spiritual groups wrote that there was a big school thing in China today too...http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/asia/china-knife-attack/index.html people all over the world i pray will be encouraged to learn more and work on psychopathology red lights with those amongst us, this is a far bigger deal than the mall in the level of pre-thought of the person who lost it and did this..I pray for all..all..involved..a new level with things IMHO.

Archived