Just Booked the Dawn!

tammi0916

That's great! I share your excitement.:) I'll be sailing on the NCL Dawn for the first time in April 2013. For several years I've only sailed the NCL Gem and Jewel. I'm an old Carnival gal as well. I love both cruiselines. Haven't tried Royal yet, but I'm sure I'll love that one too.;)

My family of 15 is booked on the Dawn for July 26th. What is your date? We love Bermuda and can't wait to go back. We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary with our whole family.

What a wonderful way to celebrate! Don't forget to tell us all about it afterward!

I'm excited for you too - and me!

Have sailed RCI, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity and HAL and will taking my first NCL cruise on the Dawn in April :D

Congratulations on your booking and Merry Christmas :D

My family of 15 is booked on the Dawn for July 26th. What is your date? We love Bermuda and can't wait to go back. We are celebrating our 50th Anniversary with our whole family.

Looks like we will be on the ship with you! I already begun researching all the fun stuff to do!! For me that is almost as fun as the cruise.....

See you on board!

~Tam

Just go to the Bermuda section of this site and you will find all kinds of things to do. The beaches are just beautiful. There are great museums. Boston Whaler boats that you can rent and cruise around the island on your own. Public transportation is the way to get around. Two day pass is $20 and three day is $28. Frommer's book on Bermuda is a great resource. This will be my fifth year back to Bermuda. I can't get enough of it. I have tried to start a Roll Call thread twice and have not had any luck. Glad to find out someone else has booked this cruise. See you onboard. Any questions, fire away.

Archived