24-Hour Room Service Menu, Connie, Dec 15 - 19, 2012

mathgeek1978

The menu can be found inside a binder in your cabin and also on interactive TV. I am almost positive that this menu is the same for all cabin classes (unlike the breakfast menus), but someone please correct me if I am wrong. Also, the S-class and M-class ships seem to have different breakfast menus, so I'm not sure whether this menu is good for a S-class ship. Maybe someone who sailed on an S-class ship lately can comment.

Make sure you give yourself enough time to receive your order or ask upon ordering how long it will take. We ordered at 9:45 pm ,called and checked on it at 10:45 and received it at 11:30 after we had given up and gone to bed. This was for an order of a grilled chicken sandwich,(cold fries) three cookies and two milks.

Make sure you give yourself enough time to receive your order or ask upon ordering how long it will take. We ordered at 9:45 pm ,called and checked on it at 10:45 and received it at 11:30 after we had given up and gone to bed. This was for an order of a grilled chicken sandwich,(cold fries) three cookies and two milks.

That's really strange! Never happened to us, as our food was always delivered in about 30 - 45 minutes. And sometimes we order a lot -- soups, sandwiches, burgers, fries...

• 4 weeks later...
can anything on this menu be ordered at any time of day?

specifically looking for sandwich/salads in the morning.

also, the night before can you order breakfast for a certain time the next morning?

TIA :)

If you look at the paragraph at the top of the first photo that mathgeek1978 posted you'll find your answer.

You can order breakfast on a hang tag menu (see link below) you put out the night before where you specify the delivery time for the morning. They actually call you when they are setting out for the delivery, usually about 2 to 4 minutes in advance. Delivery is usually pretty prompt. It makes a GREAT wake up call! I think you can also do this over the phone the night before as well but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Is there a menu for breakfast room service? Thanks.

Look here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1752753

Edited by Lsimon

• 2 months later...

I am new to cruising. Celebrity states that Room Service is complimentary, but, I wonder whether it incurs any service charge or anything else?

BTW, is a tips of US$1 or 2 good enough for the staff delivering the room service?

I am new to cruising. Celebrity states that Room Service is complimentary, but, I wonder whether it incurs any service charge or anything else?

BTW, is a tips of US$1 or 2 good enough for the staff delivering the room service?

no service charges -- many people (or most) tip the person who brings it, if not your steward.

$2 is very common -- there are big spenders who tip more and others who don't tip at all. Sometimes you have t be quick with it or they''re out the door.

If you steward brings it, keep him in mind and add additional tip if you'd like at the end of the cruise. Pardon me, if the room steward never brings it -- we sail several different lines

Have a wonderful cruise! :)

no service charges -- many people (or most) tip the person who brings it, if not your steward.

$2 is very common -- there are big spenders who tip more and others who don't tip at all. Sometimes you have t be quick with it or they''re out the door.

If you steward brings it, keep him in mind and add additional tip if you'd like at the end of the cruise. Pardon me, if the room steward never brings it -- we sail several different lines

Have a wonderful cruise! :)

Thanks for your swift advice. That's exactly what I want to know.

Enjoy your cruise in April.:)

Edited by doc_klc

All the food is free but All drinks incur a charge even if you have a package. Just FYI.

• 2 years later...

I hate to bump a really old thread but I have had a surprisingly hard time finding a recent room service menu. Tons of threads but very few images. The pictures in this thread look too good to be true. Is the room service menu really that nice? I have only sailed Carnival where the menu includes grilled cheese sandwiches and horrible cookies. :eek: Is there really hamburgers and steak on Celebrity? Or is this a suite only menu? Or is this totally out of date now? lol

These were the latest I could find from about April 2014 from Cruisingator 2. I think these may still be the same.

The first link has the new items that have a charge.

Have you tried these extra charge items? Are they "worth" the charge?

These were the latest I could find from about April 2014 from Cruisingator 2. I think these may still be the same.

The first link has the new items that have a charge.

Standard Room Service Menu

Thank you. I love that they have hot food such as hamburgers and pasta. Looks great and much better than anything on Carnival!