New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

Hi Stan,

I think Lsimon has it right. As long as the alcoholic beverage is $8 or less, and I'm fairly certain a Pina Colada would fall in that category, you should be ok. Larry made an excellent point, in that some drinks come in special glasses (or plastic ? lol) that you can keep. Those specialty items will likely be above $8, so be very careful on that.

If you are unsure, it's always best to ask the server. They will be happy to answer your questions. I hope this helps !

Hi Andy

As I recall I read somewhere that if you ordered a drink that cost more that the package covered you just paid the difference... but maybe that was on the premium one? Do you know the deal?

Hi Koolforkatz,

The 50% reduced deposit offer was recently added to 123 GO!. You may wish to calll them again, and give it another try. I hope it works out for you. Good Luck !

Thanks, Andy - I am taking advantage of the 50% reduced for sure. It would have been nice to use the existing open deposit I had, but no worries. I'm still happy with the free drinks package. It's all good...

May I ask if this was a resident rate special?

I also saw the $1499 on the Celebrity site, however checked on "another" website and could see the $809 for a certain grade of balcony.

I only ask as we are already booked on this cruise, and are watching for any price drops. I missed the price drop last weekend, as I emailed the Travel Agent on Saturday, however he did not pick up my email until Monday when the offer had gone (so he said).

All I can think of- is that Celebrity must be filling up ships! We were able to get the beverage package for our sailing next month and have just booked 11 nights on Equinox for next January with the upgrade to premium package. We are also looking at a "Sisters Cruise" for next year and would be 4 of us in a Suite. My question is are all 4 eligible for the free beverage package or would 2 have to pay? Maybe this question has come up in the previous pages and I missed it.

If you book the $809 rate, you don't get any of the i-2-3 GO promotion benefits. When I checked Celebrity's website this morning, I had to put in being a senior plus residency state. I don't know if that affected the rate or not.The rate is a 2C rate and the promo says any balcony.

All I can think of- is that Celebrity must be filling up ships! We were able to get the beverage package for our sailing next month and have just booked 11 nights on Equinox for next January with the upgrade to premium package. We are also looking at a "Sisters Cruise" for next year and would be 4 of us in a Suite. My question is are all 4 eligible for the free beverage package or would 2 have to pay? Maybe this question has come up in the previous pages and I missed it.

Hi Youwash,

The current promotion is for 2 Guests per cabin. Sorry, but the others in the cabin would not be eligible for the beverage package. I hope this helps !

So, my cruise booked on January 10 through a TA now shows the beverage package online on the side under "My Cruise Extras". SO it looks like they are working their way through. My other 2 cruises booked on the same day don't show it yet. When I click on it, it shows both of our names and $0 cost.

Online it says:

Beverage Package

Wave Promo - Classic Package

Purchased

We asked to upgrade to the Premium and my TA confirmed that, does anyone's have any mention of premium or give them a way to upgrade?

Thanks for everyone putting great information on this thread - definitely helps with my nervousness!

Sue

Hi Andy

As I recall I read somewhere that if you ordered a drink that cost more that the package covered you just paid the difference... but maybe that was on the premium one? Do you know the deal?

Hi A Sixth ?

I recall what you are referring to. It was a few months ago, and the question was unrelated to the 123 GO promotion. At the time, we were advised that you could pay the difference on (as an example) a $14.00 beverage if you *PURCHASED* the Premium package.

I'm unsure if that's the case with the 123 promotion, but will be happy to see what I can find out. Stay Tuned !

Edited by Host Andy

I tried to make a booking under the 123go promotion using an open passage, strictly for the reduced deposit advantage, and was told no. This was by a Celebrity rep a couple of weeks ago. However, not to say that's etched in stone :rolleyes:

Our existing booking was made with an Open Passage and we kept the $100pp deposit and I can see on the TA invoice that the beverage package has been added. We also paid the upgrade to Premium.

Learned of a new twist to the reduced deposit promo today. It's not combinable with "group x" rates, only five star. I wanted to transfer my booking to my travel agent who's group x price is $60 less pp. than Celebrity's five star rate, but full deposit is required.

Tony

Learned of a new twist to the reduced deposit promo today. It's not combinable with "group x" rates, only five star. I wanted to transfer my booking to my travel agent who's group x price is $60 less pp. than Celebrity's five star rate, but full deposit is required.

Tony

It is combinable with group rates. GRPXA01 is on my invoice, and my pricing was $100 less pp the celebrity web page. You can get the group rate, but group rate needs full deposit.

Offer only available for ocean view or higher staterooms and for Cruises sold at a Fivestar or Group X price program rate and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program

50% Reduced Deposit Offer applies to new individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposits begin Jan 17, 2013. Reduced deposit is not applicable to groups. Reduced deposit must be paid by Feb. 18, 2013, unless sailing is within final payment period. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field, and enter 50% off the deposit amount.

Edited by Bosjoe

Redundant but both have to upgrade if we have classic bev waived.. Correct???

11.50 per day per person. For a total of 161.00( 7 night cruise)

Yes - both parties must upgrade if you choose to upgrade to premium. I hope this helps !

Tony

Hi Tgmtgm,

That I know of, Bosjoe has it right. Group X remains eligible, but you must pay the full deposit. I hope this helps !

Edited by Host Andy

It is combinable with group rates. GRPXA01 is on my invoice, and my pricing was $100 less pp the celebrity web page. You can get the group rate, but group rate needs full deposit.

Offer only available for ocean view or higher staterooms and for Cruises sold at a Fivestar or Group X price program rate and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or price program

50% Reduced Deposit Offer applies to new individual bookings made more than 70 days from departure date. Reduced deposits begin Jan 17, 2013. Reduced deposit is not applicable to groups. Reduced deposit must be paid by Feb. 18, 2013, unless sailing is within final payment period. To redeem using celebrity.com, proceed to the Payment page, select "Other" in the deposit field, and enter 50% off the deposit amount.

That's what I meant- you can't take advantage of a group rate and only put down 50% deposit. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too :D

Tony

Our existing booking was made with an Open Passage and we kept the $100pp deposit and I can see on the TA invoice that the beverage package has been added. We also paid the upgrade to Premium.

Thank you. I have been trying to sort this out all day. Our TA was told yes, but when I called myself (thought it would be easier for me to have the cruise and the promo applied to the Open Passage, pick the cabin and THEN transfer to a TA, I was told no.....)

Apparently (new information for me), differant departments within Celebrity have differant rules. Whomever our TA deals with at Celebrity wanted to know which department I called...and said they have differant rules...

Ok, the TA does have a group that requires full deposit. We can wait until later in the year, and if still available they can put us in the group for some extra OBC while keeping this promo.

Edited by Jade13

That's what I meant- you can't take advantage of a group rate and only put down 50% deposit. I wanted to have my cake and eat it too :D

Tony

If space is still available our TA will allow us to do this at a later date.

Celebrity just came out with - Captain's Club only - Book Europe and get all three choices! 1-2-3...GO :eek:

Host Andy???

Hi Iamthesea,

Thank you for your kind comment in your earlier post. Much appreciated !

As for this question, Celebrity values the beverage package at 44.00 per person, per day - so if you multiply 44.00 X 2 X 12, that comes out to 1056.00.

As for the gratuities, It varies from like 10-12 dollars per person per day - depending on cabin category. I may be off a bit on those numbers, but it gives you a ballpark idea.

I hope this helps !

You're welcome and thank you again. ;)

Lsimon - Very helpful information!

My travel agent said they just added a new promotion TODAY (Jan 23rd) for Captain’s Club members sailing on European cruises for June-August of this year with bookings starting today. You will receive all three promotions! It will be automatic for each booking that includes Captain’s Club numbers.

Edited by johhnnyt

My travel agent said they just added a new promotion TODAY (Jan 23rd) for Captain’s Club members sailing on European cruises for June-August of this year with bookings starting today. You will receive all three promotions! It will be automatic for each booking that includes Captain’s Club numbers.

Oh shoot! My TA didn't tell me the part about sailing between June and August. Dern...that knocks us out of changing our May reservation or booking another European for the Fall. :( We don't get back from our May cruise until June 5th. We then have a beach trip the middle week of July, so we would not want to go back over to Europe by the end of August. That stinks!

Will this work retroactively or just for new bookings?

Going on the Reflection in late March and we selected the classic drink package as our 123 Promo. Our drinking consists of Colada's, Dacquari's and wine (me - White/Riesling and Husband likes Dry Red wines) with dinner. Are we going to be within the $8 range with what we drink or will we need to upgrade to the premium package? Thanks!!

Hi Everyone,

Just heard about the new Europe promotion as well. What I'm hearing... it's for Captains Club members only, and for Europe sailings only, from June - August 2013. In that case, you would receive all three components of the 1,2,3 GO Offer.

That's all I have at the moment. Stay Tuned !

Hi Everyone,

Just heard about the new Europe promotion as well. What I'm hearing... it's for Captains Club members only, and for Europe sailings only, from June - August 2013. In that case, you would receive all three components of the 1,2,3 GO Offer.

That's all I have at the moment. Stay Tuned !

Awesome, especially if it is for people who have already booked the 123 promo!

Will this work retroactively or just for new bookings?

I hope it would, I got two out of three when I booked our Norway tour for June 24th, but the third would be nice. If anyone finds out they let it be retroactive let me know