New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

I am so grateful you shared this! We just booked the 12 day Med cruise for next fall just last week so I thought we may miss out on this, I just heard back from our TA that she was able to get us this deal!

I am just so thrilled- we were going to get the premium drink package before we sailed- so scoring this promotion just saved us over $1k! :D

Has anyone noticed that Celebrity appears to be taking a page from Azamara. This new package for Europe matches the perks that have been available for a few years on Azamara, gratuities included and wines during meals included, and even matches Azamara’s new offering for 2013 of wines and other beverages during the day and not just at meals. And at a price approximately a third lower than Azamara. Not a bad bargain!!

Thank you Andy for keeping us posted!

I am currently booked on a 7 night April 2014 sailing & have enquired with my TA as to whether we can cancel & re-book.

As the current TA has no cancellation fees, i also contacted my 'other' TA to see what they can do for me.

beverage package x 2 ppl = over $600 = very good!!

If I book a cruise with this promotion, and in a few months a senior rate on the cruise is offered, will I be able to get the senior discount as long as it's before final payment? Looking at one of the European cruises so I can get 2 discounts but don't want to lose out on a price deduction if one becomes available!

What is the website for the new special coming up for booking starting tomorrow. For the free beverage package or the tipping. Cant seem to find it

Hi Kenorus,

Here's the link : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=choose_your_offer

I’m probably reading too much into this offer, but it could possibly serve to relieve the numbers attending the Elite cocktail hour, except for those who enjoy more than the free offerings, but also the opportunity to chat with other experienced Celebrity cruisers.

dgraham.

Good observation about the comparison of this promotion and Azamara and their 2013 amenities included in their prices.

I ahve been watching two simalr sailings one on the Journey and one on the Costellation in the Eastern Med.

I can book a CC for the price of a OV on the Azamara with smaller staterooms.

I don't think this promotion applies to the UK. They are doing offers in the UK but it looks like it's only from southampton and very specific cruises and times. Hopefully someone will prove me wrong.

And on Infinity from Harwich.

I looked up our TA from Harwich, 24 th Oct 2013 on an online site, who are advertising 'All Inclusive Celebrity Cruises' via emails.

Balconies were from £1161, but when you checked a balcony, the cost became £1661!

I hadn't opted for air either!

Edited by upwarduk

The US site is quite interesting. a couple of Eclipse cruises I have been looking at are $2399 for an Aqua room. The same cruise on the UK site is £1795.

That works out at an exchange rate of $1.34 to the £ and the US site also has the 1,2,3 Go offer on it.

I don't think I will be booking anything with Celebrity as things stand just now.

The US site is quite interesting. a couple of Eclipse cruises I have been looking at are $2399 for an Aqua room. The same cruise on the UK site is £1795.

That works out at an exchange rate of $1.34 to the £ and the US site also has the 1,2,3 Go offer on it.

I don't think I will be booking anything with Celebrity as things stand just now.

I can fully sympathise with that view, but have to ask are you comparing like for like? Our UK prices are usually including all taxes and maybe gratuities whereas the US headline prices are excluding taxes etc. until you get near to the end of the booking.

After reading this post and following the link Andy provided, We rang Celebrity today re this offer.

As far as Celebrity Uk is concerned only sailings from the Uk are included , the Eclipse and the Infinity.

Unfortunately for us we did the Baltic's and Iceland/Norway last year and these are the only sailings in school hols, with both ships doing much the same itinerary, so no great deals for us. What is more in the med. lateJuly and August Balcony cabins are sitting at just under £200 a night and that for a 2c not the Aqua we usually have.

After booking early last year only to watch the prices drop like a stone on both of our cruises we will defiantly be waiting until actual cabin prices drop.

Shame

I held a cabin on Solstice on Friday and expected that either the price of cruise would have gone up today or they would say it was for new bookings only. That was not the case, the price of cabin had not changed and we chose the 200.00 OBC.

Was so excited to book our first ever cruise and now Celebrity UK is telling me the offer does not apply to the UK!!! Not a very good start...

Not sure if it is ok to ask this (if not Sorry) but can I book via the .com webiste and still get the offer? Or alternatively how do I get a US travel agent?

The UK Celebrity reservation staff I spoke to was no help as all he said I would not be able to book via the US as not a US resident...

I can fully sympathise with that view, but have to ask are you comparing like for like? Our UK prices are usually including all taxes and maybe gratuities whereas the US headline prices are excluding taxes etc. until you get near to the end of the booking.

I have checked that our now and the taxes do need to be taken into account. Ie makles the effective rate $1.43 to the £ plus the free classic drinks package.

I'm new to Celebrity. I called this morning and rebooked my December cruise on the Reflection to obtain the free classic drink package. I upgraded myself to the Premium package for $10 a day more. I was told I would be getting a new invoice, however, there is no indication of the drink package on my booking summary nor has the payment due increased to include the $10 a day. Does Celebrity typically not change the booking summary immediately? Do I need to call back and make sure this was done or will it show up later today.

Thanks!

Hi All,

Quick update on the fine print. I just went to book today on the Silhouette for the Feb 17th cruise with this special and found out that it does not apply if you try an X guarantee cabin. You have to select an ocean view cabin in a specific category. The online TA I am working with still offers a $75 OBC and prepaid gratuities as they did before the 123 offer. I guess you have to figure out the value of the new OBC credit or drinks vs. the cheaper guaranteed rate. Still trying to figure that one out.

Was so excited to book our first ever cruise and now Celebrity UK is telling me the offer does not apply to the UK!!! Not a very good start...

Not sure if it is ok to ask this (if not Sorry) but can I book via the .com webiste and still get the offer? Or alternatively how do I get a US travel agent?

The UK Celebrity reservation staff I spoke to was no help as all he said I would not be able to book via the US as not a US resident...

You need a US address to be able to book through a US Travel Agent.

As stated before there is an on- line Travel Agent who was still advertising 'All inclusive' Celebrity packages, stating that the Classic Drinks Package was included, I think to the end of January. I am not allowed, by the rules of this site, to name the TA.

Sorry.