Is This Forum Just One Page?

harryw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were in St. Kitt's in Feb. for the first time, on Oceania. It was the last of 5 ports. The first four were spent at beaches, so we just hired a local taxi driver to give us a tour. St. Kitts was absolutely beautiful! But for future reference if we go back, if anyone knows where to rent umbrellas and beach chairs, please post. I heard that it is a challenge.

Hsrry

• 2 months later...

We've been lucky to stop two times at St. Bart's on Maasdam. She is a smaller ship so permitted to anchor and tender. We loved both of our stops there. Beautiful, luxurious, lovely vacation spot.

I don't think HAL any longer has port stops there ... or at least none scheduled for 2014. :confused:

LuLu

~~~~

I'll have to check if Maasdam is doing the 14 day cruise again...... I think that is the one on which we stopped in St. Barts. I'd be disappointed if they no longer go there. It's a lovely stop. Very pricey but we knew that in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stopping for 9 hours in St. Barts on Celebrity Century in February. Planning on renting a car and driving around so if anyone has any specific recommendations please let me know! A few beaches will definitely be in the itinerary!

• 2 weeks later...

St. Bart's was the fifth and last port. At the previous four, we went to the beach. So as a change of pace, we visited the shops, then hired one if the numerous taxis to give us a 90 minute tour, which was fine.

Samom -

We're on Oceania 2/12.

Harry

• 3 weeks later...
I'll have to check if Maasdam is doing the 14 day cruise again...... I think that is the one on which we stopped in St. Barts. I'd be disappointed if they no longer go there. It's a lovely stop. Very pricey but we knew that in advance.

Maasdam will stop in St. Barts on the 14 day Southern Caribbean itinerary (Mar 28, 2014).

Archived