Cruise Director Solstice?

Painter

As my previous post stated, Esperanza is on the Constellation, starting December 15, 2012. I would bet she is still there.

Interestingly, Esperanza has already left Constellation. I was surprised, as she was not onboard very long. She was onboard Connie a few weeks ago, but another CC member reported that Damian De Lorenzis is the current CD. Perhaps she's on vacation now, or was moved to another ship.

Interestingly, Esperanza has already left Constellation. I was surprised, as she was not onboard very long. She was onboard Connie a few weeks ago, but another CC member reported that Damian De Lorenzis is the current CD. Perhaps she's on vacation now, or was moved to another ship.

Thanks Andy...well then... I am still in with a chance.(G)

Just got off Solstice (2/15/13) and it was Ian - and I know that he was on for the next sailing - however - not sure after that - there were several key people in many different departments that were going off in March and April

Ian may have the job but can he keep it from Painter.:D

Why does it matter who the CD is? Some are good,some are bad but it doesn't affect our cruise. Not being nasty,just curious.

I also query why people like to ask that sort of question. Ian Cresswell was the CD on Solstice for our trip in Dec/Jan but as Solstice is such a large ship there are few opportunities to cross paths with any particular person let alone a busy staff member.

I also query why people like to ask that sort of question. Ian Cresswell was the CD on Solstice for our trip in Dec/Jan but as Solstice is such a large ship there are few opportunities to cross paths with any particular person let alone a busy staff member.

Well maybe it's because I want to have the same enjoyment I had when I cruised the Sapphire Princess some years back and Alistair Greener was our fabulous cruise director with Frankie his fall guy. Cruises I have done since then without these two on board just didn't generate that same happy faces of every passenger on board. I hope one day you will experience this for yourself. It's magic!

Why does it matter who the CD is? Some are good,some are bad but it doesn't affect our cruise. Not being nasty,just curious.

If you're fortunate enough to be on a cruise with a Richard Spacey(RC-Explorer right now, or a John Heald(Carnival), you'd see what they can and do add to the cruise experience. Some people choose the ships with these guys as CDs just because of them.

Even though we don`t go on Carnival anymore John Heald was the best CD we have had in 38 cruises. X has no one like him. We cruise on the Solstice out of Honolulu on April 25 and I would lone to know who officers and CC hostess is.

We haven't gone on a Carnival recently, but there's nothing wrong with its newer ships that do the Med and Europe. John Heald is usually on the newest ship.

Archived