Majesty still in port?

The weather looks lovely in Madeira today :rolleyes:Mind you it also looks nice in Gran Canaria :)

I wonder if they had the formal night last night :confused:

That would be a first ..A formal night ,you can get off the ship ;)

At least they are giving the sea sickness tablets a few days off :rolleyes::D

Lovely and sunny here :) meeow :o

You are correct Linda. Chucking it down and extremely windy! :eek:

The hatches are being battened down. Shutters have been fixed to the windows at the front of the ship (Fireworks I think) ready to cross to Tenerife this evening. Was speaking to Leroy the maitre D at lunch time and he said we had to go, we could not stay there. All the smaller ports are closed!! There are pilots at Tenerife to help us into the harbour but we might not get in! Hope he was just trying to scare me.

We did have a formal night and it went well. Drinks service in both the MDRs are very slow and getting things fixed in the cabin are also slow (non existent) up to now.

There are NO notices about giving donations to the crew fund at reception.

Still haven't seen Mary!

Hope you appreciate me giving up my time to report in........I am missing the towel folding lessons! :rolleyes:;). Seriously, though, they have put extra activities on for anyone who wants to join in.

I ordered 2 gin and tonics and got 2 gins and 1 can to share, therefore charged for 3 drinks but if you order 1 gin and tonic you are just charged for 1 drink. Anything with fresh (carton) orange eg gin and orange is charged for 2 drinks. Last night we were charged for 4 drinks (2 glasses) on one card.

Got to go...wish us luck for tonight and thanks to you all for your best wishes. :)

Hi jakanne I for one appreciate your unfailing dedication to the forum ;)

Always found the towel folding so easy myself you didn't miss much lol :rolleyes::rolleyes: haha

Really hope tonight is not too blustery and you can relax! !

Vic :)

Sent from my Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk

I have been reading these posts with both interest and fear and hoping that the weaher turns out good for you.

I have just heard from my cousin who lives in Teneriife, she says its been bad but posted 2 hours ago that weather changing now, calmer and sun starting to shine, so hopefully the seas calmer for the journey.

safe journey thoughts are with you, it is to be our first on Majesty in a couple of weeks and hope for calmer waters and nicer weather.

There would appear to be a splodge of blue between GC and Tenerife on the map. Let's hope it is not too bad for them.

Oh yes - well spotted Little Nell! Could be in the lee of the winds - it's to be hoped so. That looks better.

So glad the weather is improving in the Atlantic at last.

The same storm is due to hit us here in Southern Spain today so people sailing in the Western Med at the moment are in for a bumpy ride too.

So glad the weather is improving in the Atlantic at last.

The same storm is due to hit us here in Southern Spain today so people sailing in the Western Med at the moment are in for a bumpy ride too.

Well they have made it to Tenerife :):) Looks like they did some big loops, judging by the vessel's track on marine traffic!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?zoom=10&mmsi=248124000&centerx=-16.24267&centery=28.47

Hope you don't get too bad a storm in Spain, campolady.

Well they have made it to Tenerife :):) Looks like they did some big loops, judging by the vessel's track on marine traffic!

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?zoom=10&mmsi=248124000&centerx=-16.24267&centery=28.47

Hope you don't get too bad a storm in Spain, campolady.

Oh dear Linda ,Do you think the captain let Jakanne have a go at steering the ship ;) Look at them loops:eek:

Last time I saw loops like that Delboy was on his JetSki :D

Oh dear Linda ,Do you think the captain let Jakanne have a go at steering the ship. Look at them loops:eek:

Last time I saw loops like that Delboy was on his JetSki :D

Ha ha - very good :D

I can't find the Majesty at all on marine traffic now :eek:

BTW I'm glad someone is still speaking to me :D:D

Ha ha - very good :D

I can't find the Majesty at all on marine traffic now :eek:

BTW I'm glad someone is still speaking to me :D:D

I'm definitely still speaking to you Linda why shouldn't we you are a nice person

I'm definitely still speaking to you Linda why shouldn't we you are a nice person

Ahh, that's nice of you to say that Shirley. Cheered me up (Oxford United just lost 4-0 :eek: at home)

I am tempted to reply, but think it is better not to, or I shall not be nice ;)

Archived