Favorite Royal Caribbean Thread

I've been reading these RC threads for a while. I have learned much, laughed much, and sometimes wanted to even strangle a few CCers....LOL! All in all, I've found some of the most interesting reading here. I think my favorite thread to date is the "Shout-Out" thread devoted to honoring some of the best RCCL employees. My second favorite threads are anything about TIPPING...(joking) :D

What are your all-time favorite threads?

I've been reading these RC threads for a while. I have learned much, laughed much, and sometimes wanted to even strangle a few CCers....LOL! All in all, I've found some of the most interesting reading here. I think my favorite thread to date is the "Shout-Out" thread devoted to honoring some of the best RCCL employees. My second favorite threads are anything about TIPPING...(joking) :D

What are your all-time favorite threads?

Off the top of my head and in no particular order, my all time favorites are:

1. The Starfish thread.

2. Ralph, the yappy dog.

3. The so-called legal substance hidden in a fake can and stashed in a dive bag.

4. A girl who wanted to know how to stop other guys from checking her out.

5. The favorite photos thread.

6. Bill's photo chair hog thread that got deleted.

Edited by Aquahound

Lots of good ones but I still laugh about "Yappy little princess dog". Have not heard of anyone cruising with them again so I wonder if the read CC.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1592452&highlight=yappie

That thread was indeed a classic! And even motivated me, er, I mean Ralphie, to write this review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1595798

Other classics I recall on this board;

- One was something to the effect of "The Genesis Ships are SO LARGE that...." (I added a slew of entries which, to me, were funny.) :)

- I recall a fun thread where people posted cruise related license plates (ie: "MBARKR", "CRUZER")

There was one several years ago started by some looneytunes who was complaining that he deserved his entire cruise fare returned...because he was the victim of fraud...

He said that he brought his tape measure with him and, by his measurement, the cabin that was advertised as 180 square feet was actually only 174...and that this was, therefore, false advertising...

Sounds like a joke, huh? Nope, the guy was dead serious...he kept coming back and arguing with everybody...

Off the top of my head and in no particular order, my all time favorites are:

1. The Starfish thread.

2. Ralph, the yappy dog.

3. The so-called legal substance hidden in a fake can and stashed in a dive bag.

4. A girl who wanted to know how to stop other guys from checking her out.

5. The favorite photos thread.

6. Bill's photo chair hog thread that got deleted.

Paul you are too modest.....your turtle and the camera is a great one!

I second Paul's turtlecam and the photo thread,

but truly, I love the threads where I really learn something new and useful...I just hate the ones that end up being sarcastic and nasty....:(

Edited by BecciBoo