Shareholder benefit combinable with other onboard credit?

seacruise9

Hi,

I am considering booking a cruise on the Princess website that offers an onboard credit for booking a balcony stateroom or mini-suite. Does anyone know if this onboard credit is combinable with the shareholder benefit?

Thanks,

Chuck

Unlike some other cruise lines, any OBC from any source is combinable on Princess. This can really add up. I'm not a veteran so I don't get the military OBC but every cruise, I get my TA's OBC, shareholder OBC, FCC OBC, and Elite OBC. Depending on length of the cruise, I can get over $500 in OBC.

I recently booked an 18 day transatlantic. The booking shows $100 FCCs for both my wife and me, a $50 credit for each of us from Princess, and the veterans OBC of $250 for a total of $550. After some thought, I decided to go for a shorter 15 day segment. MY TA told me that was good, because he has a group fare, so he could give me a $60 credit. Before the cruise, I will request the $250 stockholders credit. for a total of $860. I also have quite a bit of Princess Credit Card reward built up, but I think I will let it ride.

Starting with your 21st cruise credit you get some OBC from Princess. Cruise credits:

20 to 31 = $25

32 to 41 = $50

42 to 51 = $75

52 or more = $100

This is per cabin, not per person and you will not see it in advance on the personalizer or on any cruise receipt from Princess or a Travel Agent. If you are eligible for it, there will be a card in your cabin announcing it.

Pam what is Elite OBC please? Have not heard of that
Don't know the official term for it but since you have to be Elite to get it, that's what I call it. :) Paul is correct with the amounts. It's based on cruise credits, not # of cruises or days sailed. Your cruise credits aren't necessarily the same as # of cruises. If you cruise solo (and pay up to 200%), you get two cruise credits for each cruise completed. If you book a full suite, you also get two cruise credits. I think if you cruise solo in a full suite, you get three cruise credits for each completed cruise.

Don't know the official term for it but since you have to be Elite to get it, that's what I call it.

It's "A token of our appreciate for your loyalty to Princess."

So, I call it "Loyalty OBC" since not all elite are eligible.

G11aCaptainsCircleloyaltyonboardcredit_zps9490ccd8.jpg

Archived