Towel animals on X

bambam26

We had towel animals every night last October on Equinox. They were in a different place each night, different animals, usually placed with or near my Equinox bear :)

A lovely surprise each night, and very much appreciated.

Lou

We had towel animals (and face cloth animals) in our cabin every night on our Med cruise aboard Solstice last Fall. Our 3 kids were sailing with us, so that may have had something to do with the number of "creatures" that awaited us in our cabin.

We had 3 towel animals on the Reflection. They were a frog, turtle and monkey. The monkey was around for 3 nights in different locations in the room. Nice surprise!

I don't care for the new style chocolates as compared to the previous ones.

If I was sailing with kids, I'd care about the towel animals. But we always sail with adults, so I don't miss it them at all. I never really did "get" the towel animals anyway. :( I guess bah humbug on me?

~ Shari

In my view, they're not as good as they used to be. They're certainly not bad. How can chocolate be bad? :D

I don't care for them at all. The chocolate isn't bad - it's those flavors they put in them! Bring back the Cova (I guess now they would be al Bacio) chocolates!

Mike

On the Eclipse 2/23 cruise we had towel animals a few times. I love them. We take pictures with them and I guess since we then have them as our screensaver on our computer it shows we appreciate them.

We also got chocolates every night too :)

We were on the Nov 18, 2012 Barcelona to Miami Reflection sailing. Our cabin attendents specialized in towel animals.

Here is a link to photos I made

http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/FrankinPenn/library/Celebrity%20Reflection%20-%20Nov%2018%20Barcelona%20to%20Miami/Towel%20Animals

It was fun to see what they would do every night.

Larry

We were on the Nov 18, 2012 Barcelona to Miami Reflection sailing. Our cabin attendents specialized in towel animals.

Here is a link to photos I made

http://s1127.photobucket.com/user/FrankinPenn/library/Celebrity%20Reflection%20-%20Nov%2018%20Barcelona%20to%20Miami/Towel%20Animals

It was fun to see what they would do every night.

Larry

Wow lucky! I was on the inaugural of the reflection and got 0. Not even a momento of it being the inaugural. It was rather non-eventful, nothing like I thought it would be lol.

We had towel animals at least 5 nights on our recent 14 day cruise aboard the Eclipse and we were in an interior cabin on one of the upper decks. Table mates of ours had balcony cabins, never had a single towel animal. I think it solely depends on your cabin steward or the assistant.

I don't care for them at all. The chocolate isn't bad - it's those flavors they put in them! Bring back the Cova (I guess now they would be al Bacio) chocolates!

Mike

Still thinking about the Cova chocolates..they were delicious!

Thankyou everyone, this has been a great thread for getting info. I don't really need to see towel animals but I remember how fun it was to see what we would get every night! And Sam thanks for the compliment on the beer, that is one of my personal brews and labels it is my passion to brew craft beer and I always appreciate the compliments!!!

Just returned from Silhouette and had a towel animal every night. It would have been fantastic if the Attendant remembered a few other things like our afternoon snacks (We were in AQ) and getting the shower fixed.

We were on Silhouette mid Feb and not a towel animal was seen in our Celebrity Suite on Sky Deck. Butler and steward not busy with us as we rarely request anything but breakfast and extra ice & water pitcher in afternoon. We did not miss them but certainly hope to see some in June on Solstice - we are taking 19 kids and g'kids to Alaska and 5 are under 14 years and know they would miss them! G'kids have all cruised on several ships with me including Disney and RCCLs so they will be expecting them I am certain. Hope their CC class steward is not stretched to thin to take an extra minute.:)

Archived