No coffee makers

boss_lady

I am unhappy because on the cruise ships in cabins below a suite they no longer have coffee makers. Can anyone tell me why????

I know I am not alone when I say I want my coffee in the morning and don't want to have to leave the cabin to get it. Oh I know I can call room service and have it delivered. Why should I. Most hotels have them in it.

Ok, I am done ranting now.

I am unhappy because on the cruise ships in cabins below a suite they no longer have coffee makers. Can anyone tell me why????

I know I am not alone when I say I want my coffee in the morning and don't want to have to leave the cabin to get it. Oh I know I can call room service and have it delivered. Why should I. Most hotels have them in it.

Ok, I am done ranting now.

Do what I do, order a pot coffee through room service. I do this when I cruise and even in hotels.

We had a coffee maker in our balcony cabin on the Sun this past March. The maker in the room at embarkation had a damaged cord, so our stewardess brought us a brand new one.

Even if this does become policy down the road, I can't believe that NCL wouldn't bring you one if you asked. They really do seem to try to say yes to reasonable requests. Our cabin did not have robes in them when we arrived and were promptly supplied upon request.

The only problem with this is I don't always know what time I want to wake up. So can't order the night before.

My hubby is so sweet. He always orders it the moment he wakes up, and let's me sleep until it gets to the room. Sometimes, he will go somewhere to get a cup for me while we wait for room service to bring it. I'm so lucky. :D

We have always had a coffee maker in our cabin, no matter what category. That said, it seems that we are the exception to the rule. Have not heard anything saying that NCL has removed the coffee makers. I would like to see the source that your PCC is quoting. I, for one, do not believe it.

I was in a balcony November 2012 on Jewel...there was a hot water electric kettle ....to make coffee or tea...I did not use it.(always ordered fresh pot from room service ) .so not sure how good it was..

This is the first I have heard of this. I'm not 100% sure I would believe this just yet. I'm curious to hear what others who have just sailed in non-suites have to report.

Looks like the OP is sailing on the Jewel - there are no coffee pots (we were in a balcony). However, what I learned on CC AFTER we got back is that you can request one.

I just got off the Epic last week in a balcony cabin. We had a coffee maker. It is tight on the counter with the coffee maker and 2 buckets of ice, but we made it work,

Archived