FLL to Port of Miami for Liberty

John Reid

I am about to book Liberty with a same day flight and departure (yup, I know the risks). I have checked various shuttles available, but they seem to begin at 11:00 am. Does anyone have experience with how early Carnival starts their shuttles from FLL to Miami (Saturday departure) or of any shuttle service that starts earlier than 11:00?

Thanks in advance.

Did you check SAS? If I had to board the same day I would probably grab a taxi and get there as fast as I could rather than splitting dimes.

SAS has a share a ride from the FLL airport, where you pay per person. Ive taken that several times. They guarantee you will not wait more than 30 minutes, but if there are several of you probably wouldnt wait much at all. they try to group people to the same area together.

Did you check SAS? If I had to board the same day I would probably grab a taxi and get there as fast as I could rather than splitting dimes.

Yes, SAS starts at 11:00. I'm figuring I can always just get a cab that day if nothing else works. Just want to see what all the "else's" are.

Yes, SAS starts at 11:00. I'm figuring I can always just get a cab that day if nothing else works. Just want to see what all the "else's" are.

then you could always just do the share a ride, which is always waiting at the airport all hours. You walk out of baggage and I usually seem to turn left to look for their kiosk

It might be this company.. this have more than one name, so not sure which site is the airport share a ride now.

http://www.go-airportshuttle.com/

Just a couple of things to consider. Unless you're able to get to the port and on the ship before noon, I wouldn't bother with the FTTF. While it does have some nice other benefits, the biggest benefit (in my opinion) is being able to drop off your carry-ons right away. As far as booking your return flight, try to get an early afternoon flight time, preferably after 1:00 p.m. While you're checking on various shuttle services for times and prices, check on taxi (and limo) prices too. A cab would be much quicker than a shuttle bus, and most of them have a flat rate per cab from the airport to the P.O.M.

With all the shuttles if there are just 2 or 3 of you will have to wait till the bus fills up. The only way to avoid that is to take a taxi or Limo Service, both will run about $80 each way. We have used Larry's Limos and the service has been excellent.

Keith

Thanks all. Good to be reminded that the Carnival bus will wait until filled. I checked SAS's site; it said 11:00. But I will call as recommended. I'm all set for the return flight. It's at 2:35 at FLL and gives me plenty of time.

Just a couple of things to consider. Unless you're able to get to the port and on the ship before noon, I wouldn't bother with the FTTF. While it does have some nice other benefits, the biggest benefit (in my opinion) is being able to drop off your carry-ons right away. As far as booking your return flight, try to get an early afternoon flight time, preferably after 1:00 p.m. While you're checking on various shuttle services for times and prices, check on taxi (and limo) prices too. A cab would be much quicker than a shuttle bus, and most of them have a flat rate per cab from the airport to the P.O.M.

Cab fare would be very, very expensive from FLL to POM.

Cab fare would be very, very expensive from FLL to POM.

Cab fare is about 65 from FLL to POM We are flying into FLL and leaving out 10-12 on the Breeze Yellow cab FLL is 954-777-7777 SUPER Great to work with:) ENJOY your cruise

We did SAS and we were picked up before 11. Did you call them? Flew into FLL to board the Breeze in MIA

What was the charge if you don't mind me asking.. I'm on the Breeze in August and flying to ft laud.

Archived