ShotoJuku’s LEGENDary Mediterranean Adventure

BACK<----

To The PHOTOS---> Part XI

Barcelona and The Voyage Home! :(

232323232%7Ffp54346%3Enu%3D4492%3E9%3C4%3E634%3EWSNRCG%3D36643%3B%3C97%3B348nu0mrj

It seems that by arriving in Barcelona that our cruise journey is once again complete as we spent very little time here and what time we did spend was contained within the airport terminal awaiting our flight for Tampa Bay, Florida and home to our incredible family. Our journey brought us to places far from our physical home but near and dear to the heart. This was a trip to celebrate our first 30 Years of Marriage and I cannot wait until we celebrate the culmination of the next 30 years when we cross the 60 year Anniversary threshold together.

“To search for the old is to understand the new; the old, the new….this is a matter of time.”

Gichin Funakoshi

There will of course be other anniversary celebrations, upcoming marriages for our kids, new Grandchildren, retirement and whatever else life holds in store for us. This trip was also a glimpse into the seeds of our past from the canals of Venizia, the ancient ruins of Ephesus and the Parthenon, the holy and spiritual visit to the Blessed Mothers home, Vatican City and to all of the incredible and astonishing and wondrous places that we visited throughout Italia itself. An opportunity to see where we came from as it relates to where we are today and where we shall be tomorrow.

carnivallegend03.jpg

423c9d106b5f06cf682672550804846439de609d.jpg

I cannot express enough just how fortunate that we were to have trekked this adventure together and I can only imagine as to where and when we will journey to next; perhaps to Northern Europe to explore the roots of our other half – Ireland and Germany (aboard a Carnival Funship of course)!

232323232%7Ffp5434%3B%3Enu%3D4492%3E9%3C4%3E634%3EWSNRCG%3D36643%3A7384348nu0mrj

Thank You All for sharing this adventure with us and hope to see you all once again on yet another Carnival Cruise Ship in the not-too-distant future and as always…

CIAO FOR NOW!!

Bud & Doll

XOXO

Edited by ShotoJuku

Hi I am the Doll of Bud and Doll ;)

I too have been reading this and living it all over and believe me I too wish I was there again!!!! I miss all our new friends we had a wonderful time too many memories to really remember!!!

Know all of you as well as Italy will forever be in my Heart FOREVER

I love you always and endless my GROOM my Love forever xoxoxo

your BRIDE YOUR DOLL XOXOX

Edited by ShotoJuku

What a fabulous few hours I have spent reading all this! We do this itinerary on Sunshine sept 8th for my 50th and your review has got me more excited than ever! Thank you so much! :o

What a fabulous few hours I have spent reading all this! We do this itinerary on Sunshine sept 8th for my 50th and your review has got me more excited than ever! Thank you so much! :o

Thank You Ever So Much For Your Kind Words, And Hours Of Reading Time Too!!

HAPPY 5OTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!

Thank You Ever So Much For Your Kind Words, And Hours Of Reading Time Too!!

HAPPY 5OTH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!

Oh dear! Fell into that one didn't I?!

50th BIRTHDAY not anniversary! Only had 8 of those so far....

I'm not sure if you mentioned this, but which nights did you have the two formal nights? Were they just on each of the sea days? Or did they do them after one of your port days?

Brian great job enjoyed the review and loved reliving every moment of the cruise. I will not soon forget you and Susan and that wonderful trip. Our paths will cross again one day soon I am sure, and I look forward to when that happens. Thank you again Yabba Dabba Dooooo

Greg from NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!

Brian great job enjoyed the review and loved reliving every moment of the cruise. I will not soon forget you and Susan and that wonderful trip. Our paths will cross again one day soon I am sure, and I look forward to when that happens. Thank you again Yabba Dabba Dooooo

Greg from NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!

Thanks Greg! We would like to cruise with you and Angie again for sure as we had an incredible time with you guys on and off the ship - thanks again!

LEGEND REPOSITIONING REUNION CRUISE

Calling all M&M's, or anyone who has sailed Legend, or just anyone at all for that matter who has read this LEGENDary review, now that it has been confirmed that Legend is indeed being repositioned to Australia in September 2014, who is up for a "repositioning reunion" at least for the first leg through the Panama Canal?

I know I am, anyone else?

Edited by ShotoJuku

Nearly 5000 views now - I just wish I had more feedback like this one! Gratzi John!!!!

944488_549343048441594_723497813_a.jpgJohn Heald commented on your link.John Heald wrote: "that was fantastic Susan. What a brilliant couple and what a fantastic review. I am honoured by their kind words and enjoyed the photos of two people having fun. I have sent this to all the senior management here and I know they will be thrilled. Thanks Susan for posting this here and my best wishes to you and to ShotoJuku.......love that name. cheers"

Just kind of an odd observation, but it was a month ago today (5/28) that I posted the "5000" comment above and although the review has gone through the first initial run followed by the Back<--- to the Photos section, this review still seems to have legs at more that 23,000+ views. :)

Enjoy it if you must, post something if you can! :D

Calling all M&M's, or anyone who has sailed Legend, or just anyone at all for that matter who has read this LEGENDary review, now that it has been confirmed that Legend is indeed being repositioned to Australia in September 2014, who is up for a "repositioning reunion" at least for the first leg through the Panama Canal?

Don't know if we can, but I know I would love to. I have absolutely loved your review and your photos. It was so much fun to read. I was hooked from the beginning when you told about the "pizza" anniversary surprise for your wife. I for one am sorry that your review is over. Can't wait until you take another cruise and write another review! We are going on the Legend for the first time in September. So excited! :)

Indiana Jones fan, too? :D

Me...an Indy fan...no way! ;)

All I can say is that when I told my Bride about an excursion to Delhi she told me quite bluntly - “If you think I'm going to Delhi with you, or anyplace else after all the trouble you've gotten me into, think again, buster! I'm going home to Missouri where they never feed you snakes before ripping your heart out and lowering you into hot pits! This is NOT my idea of a swell time!” :eek::rolleyes::D

Edited by ShotoJuku

HELL YEAH Have check that out!!!!! How do i find that cruise?

Edited by Angiet75

Don't know if we can, but I know I would love to. I have absolutely loved your review and your photos. It was so much fun to read. I was hooked from the beginning when you told about the "pizza" anniversary surprise for your wife. I for one am sorry that your review is over. Can't wait until you take another cruise and write another review! We are going on the Legend for the first time in September. So excited! :)

This cruise might be over but there is plenty of other foods out there; Bratwurst anyone!! :D

Wow is all i can say your such a romantic and she is so lucky to have you as you are to have her. Great pictures, Im not sure is you posted what kind of camera you used or not but i was just in aww, cause i had did a similar itinerany and your pics came out so much nicer. i wish you both many more years of happiness.