NEW PORTS-How many times can you go to Coz?

TNCruzer56

We also love Cozumel. Glad we will be cruising together.

[quote name='pungo3']I have always enjoyed going to Cozumel. I never tire of white sand beaches with clear blue water. I'm sorry others don't feel the same. Remember, Carnival only takes you to places they feel are safe for their passengers. That limits the selection quite a bit. For me, Cozumel is great.[/quote]

[quote name='Blurgh']Cozumel is the St. Thomas of the Western Caribbean. You're going there whether you want to or not. Even if you're on an oddball itinerary or you're out for more than a week.

I've only been on one cruise out of Florida/San Juan that didn't go to one of them. And that one went to St. Maarten. LOL.[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Out of the fourteen cruises we have taken and the three we are going to take we have only been to Cozumel four times and St. Thomas twice. We enjoyed them each time. There are many different ports of call in the Caribbean. We pick were we want to go and use that as a starting point for selecting a cruise. [/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='AmberTeka']Not everyone shares your opinion. Battista was worse. he was a VOO DOO addict..a miltiary thug....and Havanna under his regime was the most corrupt place on earth.

Castro...started out legal. he won an election for the Legislative and got thrown in prison for Five Years. He came out a communist.

When the Holy Father..the Pope of the Catholic Church went to Cuba and begged the USA to life the embargo on Cuba..that women and children were hurt.. I was incensed.
The USA has starved children..to placate those who took sides in the Battista ..Castro conflict. The Pope..sided with CAstro. Even celebratng a mass there.
I would think the Pope...would know. That is just my opinion. Cuban Refugees...Sugar Barons.have a monopoly on sugar is this nation. Sugar is so expensive here..that most candy companies are in Mexico.We have Corn syrupt put in a lot of our food..which rots our body..because two families...One from Cuba..and one from the Dominian Republic..Refugee.Immigrant..own enough USA polticans to keep the Sugar Darfar going. There is a big protest going on about it now online.
[B][U]I would love to go to Cuba.[/U][/B] it is like a mystery land we see in passing. AndI have no doubt Castro is an old crock. But the money he had..he spent it on his people. He does not have Swiss bank accounts..or so said the Swiss and the Pope. Battista...had them.[/quote]

You can ...the travel website that is like a zoo has a cuba trip this week for just over 1k. It includes a US govt pass for you allow you to go there. The zoo company charters a flight for you.

There are tons of things to do in Belize! Holy cow! Do a little research. Get away from the port area (this goes for everywhere).

Agreed

Caye Caulker is base for some of the best snorkeling/diving in the world. Belize has the 2nd largest barrier reef on the planet. There`s other Lit'l beach islands with cold Belikin and great sandwiches for pretty cheap.

To repeat to above poster, 1st goal is to get out of the port area asap!

Cave tubing is long hot and not that much fun. JMHO

BelizeBeer.jpg

Folks, AGAIN...I`ve had more than my share of fun in Coz. North, South, East and West.

Would love for my cruz-line of choice to add some new ports.

Oh and Bob, Can you please get rid of that dopey orange split metal crown molding in ALL of CCL`s cabins? I loved NOT seein it on the Breeze!

CarnivalGlory-Cabin9230.jpg

Bonaire

Costa Rica

Dominica

Grenada

Martinique

St. Barts

St. Croix

Colombia

A couple of ideas-C`mon, don`t you want at least one new port???

welcome back Ric :) and i totally agree with you... luv Carnival but wish they would add some different ports.. then i can enjoy the best of both worlds !!!

welcome back Ric :) and i totally agree with you... luv Carnival but wish they would add some different ports.. then i can enjoy the best of both worlds !!!

Lainey,

Great to hear from you! Hope you guys are well. And I thought Costa was your Fav!?!

Go Noles!!!

I could go back to Grand Cayman and Cozumel every six months if I could afford it.

If it was in my power, I would never go back to Jamaica or Belize ever....

Roatan was nice...Progresso was great for Uxmal's Mayan ruins.

Going to Cost Maya for the first time in April.

But I would take Grand Cayman and Cozumel everytime over any of the other western ports.

Have ALWAYS had a great time at both ports.

Bill

I could go back to Grand Cayman and Cozumel every six months if I could afford it.

If it was in my power, I would never go back to Jamaica or Belize ever....

Roatan was nice...Progresso was great for Uxmal's Mayan ruins.

Going to Cost Maya for the first time in April.

But I would take Grand Cayman and Cozumel everytime over any of the other western ports.

Have ALWAYS had a great time at both ports.

Bill

We used to love Grand Cayman too (still do just not our favorite port anymore)

Roatan is now our favorite by far

This is west bay beach

New ports would be nice, but I am happy with the ones we've got.

Progreso was the best thing about our 5 day from Mobile on the Holiday. You can keep Mobile for sure! But we had a great time in Progreso.

I can live without Nassau. The only thing that's good about Nassau is it's better than going to Freeport! We had to go to both on our last cruise only because we wanted to go to HMC. But dang, I hated losing a sea day to visit Freeport. Blah!

Archived