Journey vs quest

DCguys

I'm a bit confused about a comment regarding hearing early morning joggers on the Quest. Deck plans show the jogging deck on deck 10 and it appears as though the pool deck and not staterooms is below on deck 9.

Does this mean that you can hear the joggers 2 decks below on deck 8?

I am confused too on that one though the poster has always maintained it is an issue for her, I wonder if it is some other thing that is the root cause. For us Deck 8 suites never give a noise issue, sadly though, back home, budget issues can make them less attainable from time to time!

And I cannot split my vote between Quest and Journey. All teams, from the Captain down have different but great personalities and spirit. Some like some more than others but I would literally take some of the posts with a grain of salt - just as we all like different numbers of grains of salt in our food.

Actually their names are Manelli, Gema and Ellen. Gema is the shorter one, unless someone else was on duty when you were on Quest

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm embarassed to get a crew member's name incorrect when, despite the number of guests they encounter, they seem to easily remember mine .

I also can't imagine how they maintain their happy demeanor.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm embarassed to get a crew member's name incorrect when, despite the number of guests they encounter, they seem to easily remember mine .

I also can't imagine how they maintain their happy demeanor.

No problem. I can't understand how they are able to remember everyone's name. I think they must get a list before embarkation. But these crew members are very special to us. They help make each cruise special

Hi Deirdre!

I'm considering applying to be an enrichment speaker on Azamara. They've asked me to choose some sailings in 2013 or 2014 I'd be interested in so we're doing some research.

It seems the two ships are very similar. Has one been dry docked more recently? After sailing Celebrity S class will we disappointed with these ships re. The style, newness...?

Hi Al. We've not been on Azamara--December over Christmas will be our first time. We're really excited about it though. I'm looking at it as apples to oranges, i.e., no comparison from one to the other. If I were you I think I'd go for an itinerary that X couldn't match. Azamara ships can get into more exotic harbors because their ships are so much smaller. Pinpoint all the wonderful art museums you've always wanted to go to and see how close Azamara can get you to them. :D

On "Journey" we experienced a beautiful itinerary last year. Captain Johannes's seamanship skills as we manouvered into Seville were spectacular.

On the "Quest" we have also had wonderful itinieraries and beautiful smooth sailing. We find the "Quest" a special Cruising experience.The team is in perfect syncronicity.Captain Smith, Panos, David, Russ, Philip, Ryzard and every single member of Crew and staff are wonderful. We hope to say hello to some of our friends in Monaco on the 5th September '13. Sadly tho' we will not be sailing with Azamara this year.:( Next year - definitely. :)

Archived