Infinty Shower

ptater

I understand that the Infinity has recently been remodeled. My last cruise was on the

Reflection and the showers had hand held showers. Can anyone tell me if the Infinity showers

have the hand held showers?

I understand that the Infinity has recently been remodeled. My last cruise was on the

Reflection and the showers had hand held showers. Can anyone tell me if the Infinity showers

have the hand held showers?

Infinity has always had hand held showers in concierge class and aqua class. And we had one in our royal suite. Don't know about regular balcony or window or inside cabins.

I'm pretty sure all the Millennium Class ships have handheld shower heads in all cabins. But the Solstice class ships I think have fixed shower heads from Concierge Class categories and Below.

But I'm not positive! :o

As I recall the showers are on a 'riser bar' that allows you to easily adjust the height.

Unfortunately the remodelling did not include changing to solstice style bathrooms (but they do now have a nightlight)!!

I hope this helps.

Adjustable shower-heads but still the same grungy shower curtains ( except in AQ) :(

however in defense of grunge, the curtains actually keep the water in the shower. The new glass shower doors in aqua on the m-class ships (at least the millenium) leak at the bottom due to the seal not reaching the lip of the shower so you wind up with a damp/wet bathroom floor. Grunge isn't all bad :)

Archived