Coupon book

ronl

If your TA does not offer you a coupon book can you get one from the ship? I know that they do not offer much but there is a coupon in there for by one coffee card and get one free i think same for pictures. Just wondering

If your TA does not offer you a coupon book can you get one from the ship? I know that they do not offer much but there is a coupon in there for by one coffee card and get one free i think same for pictures. Just wondering

It's been a few years since that bogo coupon has been in the book. The book is now almost worthless! Sorry!

No coffee coupon and the only photography coupons are:

"Free gift with purchase: purchase your double embarkation photo set and receive a free gift - your choice of an album, folio or scrapbook during the first three days of the voyage"

"50% off all specialty frames"

"Free collectible postcard set with purchase" of the reflections DVD.

They claim that the "Passport to Value" coupon book is worth over $500. Hah, no real value at all, unless you are planning on purchasing some VERY EXPENSIVE jewelry and then you might save 10%, but most of the coupons are for a chance to win a prize after purchasing some big ticket item.

Any specific questions on the coupon book? I took mine home with me to show to friends.

Jackie

Roni do you know for a fact that there is a buy one get one free coffee card? It has been years since I've seen on of those coupons offered. Wouldn't it be nice if they offered them again. :)

Roni do you know for a fact that there is a buy one get one free coffee card? It has been years since I've seen on of those coupons offered. Wouldn't it be nice if they offered them again. :)

I as hopping that there was one in there o well thanks

Ya we tried to use the one for the free album etc when you buy embarkation photos. Surprisingly they didn't have any so they gave us some stupid preprinted photos they had of Alaska. wow! I think I threw them away before we came home.

Just got off the Sapphire and the coupon book is a joke. Princess should be embarassed to even offer it. Nothing of any value. Everything else about the ship was great though.

If the paper the used was softer, it would have been of use in the bathroom

Just got off the Sapphire and the coupon book is a joke.

What? You did not take advantage of such coupons as:

o 10% off a Meican Fire Opan purchase of $600 or more.

o 20% off of your third Lotus Spa Signature Service.

o Receive an 8x10 print if you purchase a wall portrait.

o A voucher to enter a drawing for free shipping if you make a purchase at the art auction?

Archived