Norwegian Cruise Line Exclusive Shareholder Benefit Offer

Knicks1130

Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in Norwegian Cruise Line. We are excited to share with you details regarding the Shareholder Benefit Offer we recently launched.

Attached for your review are details on this exclusive offer as well as the Shareholder Benefit Request Form.

For more information on this program please visit http://www.investor.ncl.com or contact us at ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com.

We hope to welcome you onboard to cruise like a Norwegian in the near future!

Best Regards,

Andrea DeMarco | Director Investor Relations

Norwegian Cruise Line®

7665 Corporate Center Drive Miami, FL 33126

Email: ShareholderBenefit@ncl.com

Fax: 305.468.2169

Freestyle Cruising®

ncl.com

NCLH Shareholder Benefit Offer.pdf

***Benefit is not combinable with any other offer. Shareholders have the option to choose between the shareholder benefit or the other offer.

So I spend $3000 to get OBC that I cannot get if I say, get an AMEX OBC offer, or AARP or Latitudes?

Doesn't sound like a good investment.....I've had CCL and RCCL for many years....thinking of selling RCCL....same as this deal.....can't ever use it... I'm retired...so no time constraints...I always look for the good sales.....at least CCL still let's us combine it.

Doesn't sound like a good benefit at all. :mad:

It is NOT..! Not combinable is ridiculous..--not worth anything in reality..since I assume almost everyone books with other OBC offers..:(

***Benefit is not combinable with any other offer. Shareholders have the option to choose between the shareholder benefit or the other offer.

I was never and will be never fond of the words 'not combineable'.

Not combinable sucks.

Also, not for any cruises booked before Aug 5th.... should be not for any cruises before you were a shareholder.

I booked 3 trips, before Aug 5th... and I held the shares before I booked 2 of them.

Boo. :(

Not combinable sucks.

Also, not for any cruises booked before Aug 5th.... should be not for any cruises before you were a shareholder.

I booked 3 trips, before Aug 5th... and I held the shares before I booked 2 of them.

Boo. :(

Same, here. Booked two while I was a shareholder. I was also hoping for something a little more generous.

Tracy

What a shame , its almost worth less . I emailed investor relations asking them to take another look at this..

I dont think they realize the number of potential share holders this could generate if they drop the " Not combinable " nonsense .. ;)

So it looks like most everyone only invested in this company hoping to get OBC.

Whats wrong with that ? Is that not what investments are for ?

Do you realize how many people bought Carnival shares just for the OBC..

OOoodles ; )

Edited by mpk218

Whats wrong with that ? Is that not what investments are for ?

Do you realize how many people bought Carnival shares just for the OBC..

OOoodles ; )

True --- However, Carnival allows OBC to be combined and the shareholder OBC can be up to $250 based on the length of the cruise. That is much better than the NCL offer.

Edited by swedish weave

True --- However, Carnival allows OBC to be combined and the shareholder OBC can be up to $250 based on the length of the cruise. That is much better than the NCL offer.

And I would love to pull out some savings and invest if they were combinable.

• 4 months later...
Doesn't sound like a good investment.....I've had CCL and RCCL for many years....thinking of selling RCCL....same as this deal.....can't ever use it... I'm retired...so no time constraints...I always look for the good sales.....at least CCL still let's us combine it.

I'm in the same boat as you. Have owned CCL & RCL stock for years. Am Diamond with RCL but am selling my stock tomorrow. As Diamond member, being a stockholder is a complete zero. Still love the Diamond Lounge in RCL. Those free drinks are a plus for Diamond Members. No need to own the stock. Bought a second house in Florida (Vero Beach). Thought it would enable me to take more cruises from there. Actually, the mortgage has decreased my chances for cruises.