BREAKING NEWS?: Carnival Victory Major Upgrades

What's off topic? Frequently you sensationally post something as "Breaking News" as if it came officially from Carnival. You never provide the source of your info when asked and as people search for themselves and find the info on their own, you then admit the information is not official. All that does is make people skeptical about anything else you post. All I would like to see is when you post some info base your post off of facts and not someone else's speculation or that I heard from a ships officer or the like.

The Title of the thread is "Breaking News?:...." Please make note of the question mark. I realize that the information has not been released by Carnival, which is why I state so in every thread that I begin, hence this one. Lastly, if I were to provide a source, I am fairly certain my source would be permanently abolished from ________, something that I would not want happen. If you want to participate on my thread, I ask you to participate with thoughts, ideas, which successfully move the conversion in a forward direction. If not, it is very simple to move on to the next thread. Your decision. God Bless

The first thing I thought of, for safety,

was that they were going to kill off that army of biting seahorses. :eek:

Those seahorses only bite drunks.

I've sailed Victory four times, and have never been bitten

but then I don't drink much.

Seahorse-040.jpg

Also plausible they both got info from the same place... Causing the info to be identical if they both copied...

But I'll wait to hear from Carnival... Still a ways off...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

LOL - Both posts almost identical. If not copied from your attached link maybe CarnivalBreeze319 is Stormin' Norman.

I don't think CB319 is Stormin' Norman... They write differently (except for this post.)

The Title of the thread is "Breaking News?:...." Please make note of the question mark. I realize that the information has not been released by Carnival, which is why I state so in every thread that I begin, hence this one. Lastly, if I were to provide a source, I am fairly certain my source would be permanently abolished from ________, something that I would not want happen. If you want to participate on my thread, I ask you to participate with thoughts, ideas, which successfully move the conversion in a forward direction. If not, it is very simple to move on to the next thread. Your decision. God Bless

Something isn't "BREAKING NEWS?" It either is, or it isn't.

For those who are uncertain or still don't believe, please note that I was the only individual, and first, to state that...

1. The Sunshine would move to Port Canaveral, and the Pride to Tampa etc.

2. Baltimore would be eliminated as a home-port, for the time being.

3. The Victory and the Freedom's dry dock 2014 date, day for day.

4. The reason for the Legend's delay in itinerary was exciting destinations (I was unaware that these exciting itineraries would be used for a TA)

Once again, I ask everyone to believe in me. I have a proven track record of success and once the official announcement is released on the Victory and Freedom, everyone will say "Should have listened"

LOL - Both posts almost identical. If not copied from your attached link maybe CarnivalBreeze319 is Stormin' Norman.

WHAT POSSIBLE DAMAGE COULD THAT DO?

WHAT IS YOUR BEEF?

I AM SCREAMING. THIS IS JUST PICKY MEAN NASTY STUFF

I am thinking of booking the Freedom in June..with my daughter, SIL and a very grand toddler granddaughter................I am delighted to learn this.....

For those who are uncertain or still don't believe, please note that I was the only individual, and first, to state that...

1. The Sunshine would move to Port Canaveral, and the Pride to Tampa etc.

2. Baltimore would be eliminated as a home-port, for the time being.

3. The Victory and the Freedom's dry dock 2014 date, day for day.

4. The reason for the Legend's delay in itinerary was exciting destinations (I was unaware that these exciting itineraries would be used for a TA)

Once again, I ask everyone to believe in me. I have a proven track record of success and once the official announcement is released on the Victory and Freedom, everyone will say "Should have listened"

For the record,

Your arrogance is probably why so much dissension exists when you post.

Just saying.

Being first and correct, just adds credibilty to his posts.

Floating 3 or 4 possible scenarios, and then claiming victory when one of them comes true does not make one credible. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. :p:rolleyes:

Floating 3 or 4 possible scenarios, and then claiming victory when one of them comes true does not make one credible. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. :p:rolleyes:

Exactly.

Didn't she list 3 names, I believe - Sunrise, Splash and Vista for the new build which was available for all to know, and then picked the wrong name??

Gregg

Why are you guys so mean and engaging in cyber-bullying??

The unspoken rule of the internet is, if you are a purveyor of rumors, said rumors must be accompanied by corroborating linkage, or you will be laughed back under the bridge. So, we have no corroborating linkage and we have a whole lotta laughing.

Archived