Explorer of the Seas Cabin 1324

Tony O

Just booked our first grand suite on the Explorer cabin 1324.

Anyone have any info on this suite? Thanks

Yes we were in that cabin in March - it's a great location - close to the elevators - 1 flight up to the Windjammer & 1 flight down to the Concierge Lounge - if you want some pics let me know & I can post.

Pat

Edited by pkexton

Yes, new menus on Explorer.

Super!!!

DH loves the chocolate sensation dessert and we didn't have it on some of the ships earlier this year.

Thanks for the prompt reply!:) We leave Sept. 5, so getting out the suit cases etc.

Great pics Pat!! This is the first time I have seen pics where the beds are apart and it looks like there is pleanty of room still on both sides. I am hoping this same set-up will be also on the Radiance of the Seas??

We have only cruised one other time together and that was on the LOS. We had a balcony then and decided that we wanted more room. This will be our first GS.

Thanks for any input.

Linda

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing! We'll have this cabin 10/09/14. The balcony looks a bit shallow but we can live with that. The location seems perfect. All of the other GS are forward, Concierge Lounge seems to be closer to this cabin...it appears to be the only midship GS on deck 10....and a hump to boot! I can't wait :D

Edited by rec625

• 3 months later...

We are booked in cabin 1324 on June 5th, 2014. In May of 2012 we were in cabin, Grand Suite, 1588. Big bath with in tub shower. Large couch , chair Large half wall counter, plenty of closets. The perks you get with a grand suite are wonderful. Enjoy!!!

One additional note on 1324. It is about 1 foot wider than the other Owners Suites. We stayed in 1324 and our friends were on the port side in an OS. It was clearly a foot wider. It is not a big deal, but is noticeable when you go from that OS to another.

The location is awesome. It is quiet, yet convenient to the Windjammer/pool deck and the CL.

Eric

One additional note on 1324. It is about 1 foot wider than the other Owners Suites. We stayed in 1324 and our friends were on the port side in an OS. It was clearly a foot wider. It is not a big deal, but is noticeable when you go from that OS to another.

The location is awesome. It is quiet, yet convenient to the Windjammer/pool deck and the CL.

Eric

1324 is a GS, not an OS. We've also stayed in it.

Wow these pictures are amazing! The room looks so bright! I'll be in my first GS this May and these pictures make it so real. I have a question though, has anyone ever tried to move the bed and the sofa to the other side? I will be staying with my young child and myself only in the room and I really don't want her to have free reign of the room while it's bedtime (she will be in the sofa be and I will be on queen bed) I would like to be able to pull the curtain and let her sleep and I can watch TV or snack or use restroom. Ideas?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 3 years later...