stay and park suggestions?

We leave on 9/23 for a 5 day cruise, we live within a couple hours and were planning to stay overnight on 9/22. We are hoping for a stay and park rate that is cheap. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay?

Thanks everyone! :D

Looks like you are sailing from Port Canaveral.......the 3 closest to the port and most popular are going to be the Country Inn & Suites, the Residence Inn or the Radisson at the Port. All have the stay/cruise option.

OK, I checked your other posts, you are on the Enchantment for a four night cruise, not the Freedom for 5 nights, WHEW!!

I finally figured out how to put the cruise thing on my signature but I had put the wrong ship and now I don't know how to fix it... :(

I am leaving on the enchantment on 9/23, from port Canaveral, 4 nights. I promise I won't miss it! Thanks everyone for having my back! :)

I finally figured out how to put the cruise thing on my signature but I had put the wrong ship and now I don't know how to fix it... :(

I am leaving on the enchantment on 9/23, from port Canaveral, 4 nights. I promise I won't miss it! Thanks everyone for having my back! :)

Go to user cp, edit signature, then go to the wrong ship, right click and delete. Then do your real one the way you did the wrong one

OP try trinityreservations.com - I use this site because they get some great deals on park & cruise/fly rates.

This past July we were flying to CO from Washington, DC. Parking at the airport was $14/day and we were going to be gone for 11 days - but through site was able to get hotel w/free breakfast, 14 days of parking and free transport to and from airport for $105 all fees & taxes included;). It's always nice to be well rested before a trip :D

We leave on 9/23 for a 5 day cruise, we live within a couple hours and were planning to stay overnight on 9/22. We are hoping for a stay and park rate that is cheap. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to stay?

Thanks everyone! :D

Radisson at the Port would my pick. http://www.radisson.com/cape-canaveral-hotel-fl-32920/flcocoa

I was confused by the 5 day, but I suppose a 4 night is considered a 5 day cruise.

For our Nov cruise out of Port Canaveral we chose the LaQuinta in Cocoa Beach. We are not doing a stay and cruise deal but they have a discount offer for parking at the port. Our cruise is only 3 nights so the much higher park and stay rates at local hotels, plus dealing with a shuttle did not appeal to us this time.

Oh my, I didn't realize that there was even a "fl departures" section! There's so much information here! I've just scraped the top of it all! :-)

I think they have a board for everything and probably a board to discuss the other boards. :D

OP try trinityreservations.com - I use this site because they get some great deals on park & cruise/fly rates.

This past July we were flying to CO from Washington, DC. Parking at the airport was $14/day and we were going to be gone for 11 days - but through site was able to get hotel w/free breakfast, 14 days of parking and free transport to and from airport for $105 all fees & taxes included;). It's always nice to be well rested before a trip :D

Thank you for this tip! I just checked their price for LAX, and they are really good. My new most favorite bookmark for future travel!

Thank you for this tip! I just checked their price for LAX, and they are really good. My new most favorite bookmark for future travel!

Yeah they are very good - also very responsive if there is a problem:). Saw them in a thread in mid 2011 and have used them since:p. They also have great rates if you're doing to drive to a port and cruise (used them for B'more and NJ):D

Archived