combining passages obc and pick your perk

seabreeze78

Any chance you could scan and post the email.

We will be sailing on the Eclipse in February with the Beverages Promo that was booked while on board a cruise but were told we would NOT get the OBC from the onboard booking if we took the drink promo.

For a limited time, you can combine the value of your existing Open Passage Onboard Credit based on number of sail nights: 3-5 Nights6-9 Nights10-13 Nights14+ Nights$50*$100*$200*$300*Also, add any 1 of the following Pick Your Perk promotional offers when you book a Concierge stateroom or higher by Oct 6th 2013* for sailings departing June 1 to August 31, 2014.

I was on Solstice less than 2 weeks ago & they told me they've revamped the Passages program & that now most can be combined with one other offer. This was also verified when I called X after my return.

Also, there are now 2 different "Passages." If you book an actual trip while onboard you'll receive more OBC than if you purchase an open Passages. Also, the open Passages deposit is refundable, but if you book a trip while onboard, the deposit is not refundable.

Also, the open Passages deposit is refundable, but if you book a trip while onboard, the deposit is not refundable.

Not correct, at least not for the "new" passages. Deposit for Reserved IS refundable, open is not. Got the paper here AND used it that way.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

For a limited time, you can combine the value of your existing Open Passage Onboard Credit based on number of sail nights: 3-5 Nights6-9 Nights10-13 Nights14+ Nights$50*$100*$200*$300*Also, add any 1 of the following Pick Your Perk promotional offers when you book a Concierge stateroom or higher by Oct 6th 2013* for sailings departing June 1 to August 31, 2014.

Also only applies to specific cruises. Europe, Bermuda & Alaska

I posted about this a couple of weeks ago.

Agree....We reserved onboard and the deposit is refundable, but as someone else pointed out awhile ago, why cancel a cruise when we are getting OBC and PYP. Simply transfer your cruise to another date within the PYP usable period.

Yes that's the way to do it :)

One question to the "PYP usable period": are you sure that you can transfer it after PYP promo ends as long as it is within applicable dates? Or does a later transfer mean you will loose the PYP?

Hello everyone

I was reading this and thought I would just ask a question. I am sure one of you will know the answer to this.

We booked a cruise for 31 August 2014 whilst on board a few weeks ago. As this wasn't an open booking, does this mean that we are not entitled to the OBC as well as PYP? I assume this is the case, but thought it was worth checking.

We were told we could receive OBC or PYP, so we chose the drinks package, as it was of more value.

I would be grateful for any info anyone has.

It would be nice if we could get the OBC as well, but doubt we will!

It is worth a try though!

Katherine

Hello everyone

We booked a cruise for 31 August 2014 whilst on board a few weeks ago. As this wasn't an open booking, does this mean that we are not entitled to the OBC as well as PYP? I assume this is the case, but thought it was worth checking.

We were told we could receive OBC or PYP, so we chose the drinks package, as it was of more value.

This should be a reserved passage and therefor you get OBC from Celebrity (depending on the length of your cruise) and it is combinable with one promotional offer - in this case, PYP (you chose bev package).

This is new - if you booked after 1st of August 2013 your booking should be applicable to the new reserved passage terms & condition.

You may want to check my thread on this topic: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1903077

I also uploaded the new passages form in better quality, you can find it here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1903077&page=6#117

Should answer your questions, call celebrity and tell them! You get OBC + PYP!

Edited by UniPac

Hello everyone

I was reading this and thought I would just ask a question. I am sure one of you will know the answer to this.

I would be grateful for any info anyone has.

It would be nice if we could get the OBC as well, but doubt we will!

It is worth a try though!

Katherine

You should receive both. Both are highlighted on the reservation confirmation form that the Future Cruise rep gave us. Check your! :)

• 1 month later...
Any chance you could scan and post the email.

We will be sailing on the Eclipse in February with the Beverages Promo that was booked while on board a cruise but were told we would NOT get the OBC from the onboard booking if we took the drink promo.

We had a choice when we booked on board and we got the pick your perk and $350obc but they told us not to use our future voucher as the amount was less than the OBC they were offering for booking on board