My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

Loving your review, you are making me laugh. My husband thinks I am crazy for reading this board but I made him read your post about not drinking beer and ending up doing the cupid shuffle with grandmas and he laughed out loud! We board Fantasy in 10 days! So keep it coming, love the pics, especially the pics of the Fun Times! That is awesome! Thanks so much!

I have read alot of reviews and You, my friend are the most entertaining of them all!!! You are my kind of people! Keep it up! You're freaking hilarious !!

Thank you so much!!..I have so much to get to and I hope you continue to like.

Loving your review, you are making me laugh. My husband thinks I am crazy for reading this board but I made him read your post about not drinking beer and ending up doing the cupid shuffle with grandmas and he laughed out loud! We board Fantasy in 10 days! So keep it coming, love the pics, especially the pics of the Fun Times! That is awesome! Thanks so much!

Thanks!!!. Hey Hubb...glad you could laugh with me bro!! You all are going to enjoy the ship. I will say this, be positive and NOTHING can go "wrong" even if it does go wrong you know? My GF pointed out stuff she felt I was missing...that is offered on other ships..or maybe Carnival cut back fleetwide...but at EOD none of it mattered cause we were together and had a blast!! Enjoy your trip, and hubby..grab a seat nearby cause I hope review gets better.

Great review. We live in NC as well although we aren't from here. We've never cruised out of Charleston...we are always end up in a Miami port for Carribean/Bahamas cruises! I'm still reading but thanks for your input because we had considered a cruise out of Charleston but wasn't sure about that particular Carnival ship.

For this to be your first cruise, your review is like an old pro.

Edited by cruisecritiquer

Great review. We live in NC as well although we aren't from here. We've never cruised out of Charleston...we are always end up in a Miami port for Carribean/Bahamas cruises! I'm still reading but thanks for your input because we had considered a cruise out of Charleston but wasn't sure about that particular Carnival ship.

For this to be your first cruise, your review is like an old pro.

Why thanks!!! I think you guys would enjoy. I love Miami and can't wait togo bk.

I am loving this review! I'm from NC too and love me some Duplin Brices Creek! Why don't you book the Fascination Nov. 16 cruise and we can share a bottle!:)

Shoooooot....I'm down!! LoL. I'd book in a heartbeat if it were possible. Have you guys ever been to the Winery? Me and the GF went on the tour and sampled a lot of the wines and it was awesome!!!

Love the review so far! This made me laugh, what is that pretty blue drink? I have to put it on my list of drinks to try on my next cruise.

Thank You!!...It was a blue margarita and it was great. Plus, it was the strongest drink we had on the ship and we had it multiple areas with different bartenders and they all made it STRONG..but tasty.:p