My Very First Cruise ( My Photo Review aboard the Carnival Fantasy) Oct 1-6, 2013

Shyhova

How ironic.

I was just looking at a possible cruise on Fantasy in a few months. Decided against it because the ship seemed tired and dull...but along comes your review...now I'm re-considering.

Thanks for your insight. This is the first review I've ever subscribed to. :)

Great review. I started reading last night at home on my laptop, but made myself seasick because I had to scroll back and forth and back and forth and back...

because the (great) pics are so large. So now that I'm at work and have my extra-wide monitor, I got caught up. :D

Just realized that we never even went up to the sports deck on the last cruise, and we even had a cruise virgin with us. Disappointed in myself that she didn't get the entire ship tour. :o

Lerin - you must not have been reading the All Things Fantasy thread. She has a ton of fans. Not sure where you got the idea that she's old and tired. Yes, she's old, but you would never know it when you're on her. She's in great shape and has one of the best crews/staff I've seen on Carnival. Of my 95 nights of sailing Carnival, I've been on her for 38 of them.

Shyhova - keep it coming! And when you're done, how about posting a link to this review in the All Things Fantasy thread so people who stumble across that thread will find their way to your wonderfully informative, entertaining review!

I am loving your Excellent review!

I am literally laughing out loud as I read it :)

Love your excitement, pictures, writing style, and especially your 'go with the flow' attitude.

Looking forward to more of your review...

Cruise On!

I'm loving this review, GREAT JOB. I was planning to book a cruise in the upcoming weeks to celebrate entering a new phase in my career - Thanks to your review I'm now swaying heavily towards the Fantasy (doesn't hurt that we can drive to Charleston):D:D:D

Shyhova, this is hands down one of my fave reviews ever! It is like *c.r.a.c.k.*, I just need more of your writing! It is right up there with GaPearl! :p You have made this NC girl laugh out loud so many times. :D Thank you for getting me ready for my cruise in 2 months on this ship- can't wait to read the rest of it!!!!! I hope me and my hubby end up on a ship with you in the future- you sound like too much fun! :p

How ironic.

I was just looking at a possible cruise on Fantasy in a few months. Decided against it because the ship seemed tired and dull...but along comes your review...now I'm re-considering.

Thanks for your insight. This is the first review I've ever subscribed to. :)

Ahh Mannn...Thank You!!!

I just wet myself laughing. This is the best review I've read in ages! You must be a comedian in real life :)

LoL...No...But I play one of TV:p

Great review. I started reading last night at home on my laptop, but made myself seasick because I had to scroll back and forth and back and forth and back...

because the (great) pics are so large. So now that I'm at work and have my extra-wide monitor, I got caught up. :D

Just realized that we never even went up to the sports deck on the last cruise, and we even had a cruise virgin with us. Disappointed in myself that she didn't get the entire ship tour. :o

Lerin - you must not have been reading the All Things Fantasy thread. She has a ton of fans. Not sure where you got the idea that she's old and tired. Yes, she's old, but you would never know it when you're on her. She's in great shape and has one of the best crews/staff I've seen on Carnival. Of my 95 nights of sailing Carnival, I've been on her for 38 of them.

Shyhova - keep it coming! And when you're done, how about posting a link to this review in the All Things Fantasy thread so people who stumble across that thread will find their way to your wonderfully informative, entertaining review!

Thank You NCTribe!!! You are one of the FIRST reviewers I read after I joined the site so it is an honor. You are an accountant right? I'm studying to be one:D I most certainly will post to the Fantasy thread!!

I started reading your review last night and must say that it is one of the funniest that I have ever read! I am truly enjoying it!

LoL...Thanks!!

"Damn that dude cool as hell...I'd like to meet THAT GUY." Never have truer words been said. After reading your review so far I think it would be great to sit back and have a drink with you; you are hilarious! Looking forward to the rest of your review!!

Let me tell you something...THAT DUDE...was the coolest on the island. You see those poses?? LoL Thanks!

This view is everything!! Love it!

Welp....You just ruined it for everybody...cause you commented on my review...I can die now, lol...Thanks Cuted!!

I'm really digging your review. In fact it's the best cruise critic review ever. It's nice to see one from a dude my age! I'm sailing on the Fantasy for the first time in two weeks with my gf and another couple.

Isn't it though? THats kind of what made me do it because I never see anyone "like me" doing one....they just be in the background in other people's pics lol...So I know they on the boat!! Thanks for Reading Bro!!

Yeah Shyhova wait till you get on a ship that has Guys Burgers.......his burgers and fries are awesome.......your like watching Two Broke Girls.....can't wait for the next episode....lol

Bruce its coming dog LoL...Yea I gotta get me one of those burgers.

Shyhova, this is hands down one of my fave reviews ever! It is like *c.r.a.c.k.*, I just need more of your writing! It is right up there with GaPearl! :p You have made this NC girl laugh out loud so many times. :D Thank you for getting me ready for my cruise in 2 months on this ship- can't wait to read the rest of it!!!!! I hope me and my hubby end up on a ship with you in the future- you sound like too much fun! :p

Aww...See we Here( * points to eyes*)...We got that NC connection lol. That would be too much fun!! Maybe once I hit it big I can just spend rest of my life cruising with peeps on CC lol.

Whew...things have been hectic. I basically started a new job soon as I got back from the cruise and if I haven't mentioned it before I am a full time student getting my Accounting degree in December....SooO...umm...yea...hectic....Aww tooO bad Shy...now err...bruh...Did you win a ship on a stick or what???....

Well.....

IMAG0401_zps5cbc413e.jpg

Of course I Did:p

Now...I know what you are thinking if you have read this review from beginning to now and have gotten a feeling of who you THINK...I Am.

"Ain't no TELLING what this dude did to get a ship on a stick!!!"

He prolly beat those grandmas in a Cupid Shuffle/ Wobble Dance Off!!

Nope...

Pool Olympics!!

Nah...

Hairy Chest Contest?!?

Dude....Seriously...

No....Umm...*sheepish smile*....*looks away*....

Your boy won a Guess the cartoon character contest LMAO

IMAG0398_zpsdb46b18e.jpg

YuuuP...My big, grown, rusty @zz beat everybody on the ship naming Cartoon Characters, LoL....So...you know I was feeling so un manly so I made the GF break out her Gangster-est pose with me in celebration...

IMAG0400_zps9603898c.jpg

So Damn Gangsta....naming looney tunes lol

Anywhoooo...It was a fun time and I was happy to get my 24k Gold plastic Ship on a stick...We Left that Universe Lounge and headed to Celebration for anytime dining....

IMAG0402_zpsef965cca.jpg

IMAG0403_zpse9f77568.jpg

Welp....You just ruined it for everybody...cause you commented on my review...I can die now, lol...Thanks Cuted!!

Isn't it though? THats kind of what made me do it because I never see anyone "like me" doing one....they just be in the background in other people's pics lol...So I know they on the boat!! Thanks for Reading Bro!!

I think you might have inspired me to do one of my own when I get back.