Size of Water bottles in pkg?

mismithco

We have the classic alcohol package. What size (oz.) do they give you for the water bottles? I am thinking about buying an over-the-shoulder water bottle carrier. I like to drink lots of water especially on the shore excursions but I want to keep my hands free.

Thanks,

Hi,

Just got back yesterday and we had the classic package. I would say it's about 1 liter of natural water. Evian is not part of the deal. I kept 2 smaller bottle to split it in 2 and make it lighter...

Hope this helps

On our sailing in Sept (Med) the "Classic" package water was ONLY available in the large bottles, yes aprox a litre. The smaller, more convenient ones were the Evian, and NOT included. The previous poster had the right idea- split it up:) Have a great trip

This is the main reason why I buy the premium non alcy is because of the available smaller sized Evian water bottles. The classic water bottle is just to darn big to not only carry off the ship but also while on the ship.

Regrads,

Kevin Reid

Hi,

Just got back yesterday and we had the classic package. I would say it's about 1 liter of natural water. Evian is not part of the deal. I kept 2 smaller bottle to split it in 2 and make it lighter...

Hope this helps

I just wanted to verify ... splitting one large bottle into two smaller bottles makes it lighter?!? lol :):)

This is the main reason why I buy the premium non alcy is because of the available smaller sized Evian water bottles. The classic water bottle is just to darn big to not only carry off the ship but also while on the ship.

Regrads,

Kevin Reid

If that is the only reason you could just bring the actual size bottle you like and fill it up with the non premium package water.

Does anyone know if you can get large bottles of sparkling water with the premium package?

Yes, you can get large bottles of sparkling water with the premium package. They had S. Pellegrino in two sizes. If I remember correctly like 15.9oz and the 24oz. We had the premium package and no problem getting it at any bar.

Which weighs more.....three hundred pounds of marshmallows or 300 pounds of bricks:)

It appears according to the new logic on this thread it would depend on the size of the bricks or marshmallows. :rolleyes:

.:D

Archived