Christmas Ornaments in Key West

wrigley80

We've seen Christmas Ornaments in all different times of the year in KW. You should have no problem! I like Mercury Glass ornaments and we've gotten a rooster, a santa in board shorts and a Margarita all in Key West on different trips. (This is my one and only souvenir I usually buy).

I'm jumping on board here and letting you know that there are plenty of opportunities to get yourself a nice ornament. We cruise in January and always grab an ornament wherever we port. The best ornament I have thus far is actually from Key West. It is an unbreakable ornament. It is hand painted, and the gentleman who was selling them were in one of the little corridors with a bunch of other vendors. It was just off of Duval, close to Front St. maybe? He had a whole display of ornaments, and he even personalized the back of it for us, to commemorate our trip. http://www.keywestwebstore.com/christmas/ I'm fairly certain these are the same ornaments sold.

I'm jumping on board here and letting you know that there are plenty of opportunities to get yourself a nice ornament. We cruise in January and always grab an ornament wherever we port. The best ornament I have thus far is actually from Key West. It is an unbreakable ornament. It is hand painted, and the gentleman who was selling them were in one of the little corridors with a bunch of other vendors. It was just off of Duval, close to Front St. maybe? He had a whole display of ornaments, and he even personalized the back of it for us, to commemorate our trip. http://www.keywestwebstore.com/christmas/ I'm fairly certain these are the same ornaments sold.

Yep, that little alley is on the left right next to The Bagatelle restaurant.

Mike:)

I've been to Key West many times but never during Christmas season. I will be in Key West on December 3rd and I'm wondering where I would find some Christmas ornaments

Our friend bought one, I don't remember the store name, but it was in the 500 block of Duval and it was near a Pandora store on the left side of the road as you face back toward the ship area. (can't remember which side of the road that is)

We got one from here too. Great selection and not too much $$

I bought a hummingbird ornament at the nice gift shop at the Butterfly place...my friend bought this year's White House Christmas ornament at the gift shop at the Truman White House.

Do you happen to remember how much the White House Christmas ornament was??