Best way to experience sailaway on Reflection?

wpgcycler

And to the Sunset Bar crowd... So, I think I'm sold on the Sunset Bar for Sailaway. I'm assuming I should hightail it there immediately following the muster drill - is there a mad dash? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm having difficulty imagining how there couldn't be some contention for seats with 3000+ people heading to the Sunset Bar for Sailaway, Martini Bar before dinner etc. I suppose I've got a lot to learn...

We that have a good time here on Cruise Critic are about 3-5% of that 3000 total pax # :D and yes you will find everyone spread out all over the rail's durning sail away.

ps: there is no 'BAD' spot on deck:)

:D and yes you will find everyone spread out all over the rail's durning sail away.

ps: there is no 'BAD' spot on deck:)

Well the only thing I don't like about Reflection is the glass on the sides and back. So the railings are there but the glass is like 2.5-3 feet high from the railing. If you want no glass in your way go forward on both sides you will see no glass. So that glass is a bad spot for me. LOL

Well the only thing I don't like about Reflection is the glass on the sides and back. So the railings are there but the glass is like 2.5-3 feet high from the railing. If you want no glass in your way go forward on both sides you will see no glass. So that glass is a bad spot for me. LOL

Joe in 8 days and a couple of rounds of 1,2,3,:eek: all will be right and good again! See ya in a few!:D

If you take a picture of a sunrise or sunset how can you tell them apart? ☀

On the first cruise we ever took I was standing at the rail watching the sunset. There was a person next to me and I asked him that question just to start up a conversation. He said it most times it is easy to tell the difference. He said a sunrise since it is always in the morning will rarely have clouds and likewise it is very rare to see a sunset with out any clouds. As we talked I found out that he was the pilot that was spending the night on board for the next port so he apparently knew about weather.

Since then I have tried to observe sunrises and sunsets whenever possible. It never fails. There are always clouds that interfere with seeing the sunset on the horizon.

.🎄🎅

Our first cruise sail away caught sunset as we passed under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay. I'll enjoy sailing away from Miami on reflection in January, but that won't match the first...

ImageUploadedByForums1383872932.875971.jpg.7eeb7ff44e29dcec0345e6c594ce88e7.jpg

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If you take a picture of a sunrise or sunset how can you tell them apart? ☀

It's very easy to spot the correct one in my cruise pictures. I barely manage to wake up at the crack of Noon, so sunrise is just a figment of some imagination...

OMG ~ I LOVED the response from the OP to Jane. Great sense of humor!

Here's another vote for the Sunset Bar. I love watching the port we are sailing from fade away. It's my true Bon Voyage.

Wishing you a wonderful first cruise wpg!

• 3 weeks later...
Just back from the Reflection, Sunset Bar the the place to be :eek: and the spot to see everything during sail away:) Our CC group had a blast!

Hi Wallie, welcome back and glad you had fun:)