LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Chris,

I have enjoyed "being" on this cruise with you & Mr Fun in the Sun. Both your reviews have been amazing. Enjoy your last day & night on Lady "A". It's up to you & Wendy to convince Dale to join us Quantum Quayzies in 2015!!!

Barbara

I'll second that! These reviews have been amazing. Hope Dale will join us on the Q too and especially Andy. Thanks for doing this Chris. It has been a very enjoyable trip.

Luvs

PS: Looks like you might be coming home to some snow next week.

I'll second that! These reviews have been amazing. Hope Dale will join us on the Q too and especially Andy. Thanks for doing this Chris. It has been a very enjoyable trip.

Luvs

PS: Looks like you might be coming home to some snow next week.

And I third it Chris. You can convince him can't you?!?!

I think Andy needs a companion if he joins us on Quantum :)

KBENDS.jpg

Emmy, This is too cute. This should definitely entice Andy to join us. Is her name Andrea? She has to be a girl cause she's in the pink. Where's her boa; she's got to have a boa.

Dale, you've got to join us quayzies; you will have the time of your life and so will Andy. Andy is dying to do the Rip Cord, North Star and the bumper cars just to name a few things he has on his bucket list. Maureen told me! NOT!

Luvs

Anything is possible. :-) Right now I'm looking at maybe going on the Oasis of the Seas on March 1st. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Dale: I know Andy wants to meet his pink friend but can you ALSO go on the Oasis Feb 22 and do a B2B ? cuz your truly will be on that sailing - Loved your reviews as well as Bugsy's == I am sorry to see your cruise End but guess it'll give you guys more time to plan LOTS of future sailings!! April 2015 is the biggee that we all want you to be on for sure!! Host Corkey

Hello friends! Had a chance to have dinner at Rita's Catina.... I thought it was very good

DSC_0669_zps5544b81c.jpg

Roasted chicken and tomatillo soup

DSC_0671_zps4447266a.jpg

Fish taco

DSC_0672_zpsf37c85ef.jpg

Sadly the cruise will be coming to a end soon. I will be joining friends in the Viking Crown Lounge for a farewell drink.

DSC_0668_zps9cf6d9d3.jpg

I will check in tomorrow and stay tuned for my final thoughts and grades on what has been a great cruise. Take care and thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Chris, Thank you for sharing your cruise adventures. It is easy to tell the things and places you enjoyed and as well as your frustrations. Considering Allure is the sister ship to Oasis, it seems strange that you seemed to have so much trouble with the Allure internet service. Maybe my memory is fading but I don't remember you having this much trouble on Oasis. All I can say is what and how you presented your story and pictures is always a treat. I did look at the list of food venues and which ones require additional $$. Is there a place to go out for a snack of a dessert in the evening without paying additional $$ ? With it snowing today and supposedly getting lake effect snow from Lake Ontario tonight, I was inspired to get 50% of my packing done today for my Panama cruise 2 weeks from today. Then I realized I will be gone Dec.6-18 and forgot all about the holiday cards. I dragged out my cards and trying to address them tonight. Then on Sunday I can work on all the notes I write in each one. I look forward to your posts and more pictures when you return home.

Safe journey home to you and your fellow cruisers.

Sali

Chris...reality still sucks! We will NOT see the plus side of 30 degrees tomorrow!:eek::eek:

Do not get off the ship....;)

BILL

Our wind chill is supposed to be about 15 in the morning and not over 30 for the high wind chill tomorrow afternoon, so I'm sure it will be MUCH colder in Wisconsin!:eek: