Connections Party Registration ???

curtdesilets

I too have had problems signing up. Calling Celebrity didn't help either. I must say I've had all kinds of problems with Celebrity's web site. They claim it's caused by their upgrading their system. Must be the same web design company that Obamacare used. Next time I take a cruise, I'm going thru a travel agent.:confused:

I too have had problems signing up. Calling Celebrity didn't help either. I must say I've had all kinds of problems with Celebrity's web site. They claim it's caused by their upgrading their system. Must be the same web design company that Obamacare used. Next time I take a cruise, I'm going thru a travel agent.:confused:

One of the best reasons for using a travel agent! Mine is able to bypass all the glitches. She also got us signed up for a shore ex we wanted. Life is too short to futz with stuff like Celebrity's website. People have been complaining about the website since I joined Cruise Critic (although I admit it's really ramped up lately since the website got "new and improved."

hahahaha CLASSY you typed only COOKED cruisers! Now that's quite the error message!! :)

Anyway, try different browsers. If Safari doesn't work try IE and if that doesn't work try Firefox or Google Chrome. Eventually you'll wind up with one that will work…. probably.

This really getting hilarious . I tried all the browsers known & none work to register for the connections Party . Tried for 4 weeks straight :mad:

Decided to just not go & enjoy our elite cocktails ,lol:D:p:D

Have any of you recently had a problem trying to register for the Celebrity Connections party (Meet and Mingle) ?? could not get registered at all.

I see there is a sticky above concerning this.

Please let me know when it is resolved. Thanks!!

Had the same problem finally sent an email to captains club and within 2 days they had registered us for the connections party

I was able to log onto the Celebrity system a few minutes ago and it is working.

You need to play the lottery because you are extremely lucky . I have been doing this for weeks ,trying to register & again just tried & still getting that annoying error message :mad:.

I am convinced that this problem & other X web problems are going to be around a whole lot longer:eek: . I will never book with them directly ;as their web site drops very important information about bookings ,bag tags ,etc in addition to the connections Party issues :rolleyes:

I try a couple times a day just out of curiosity; since our the cruise I am trying to sign up for is 11.5 months away. I am surprised they haven't at least changed to a "come back later" message than the programmer text dump that has been showing. It really makes their IT department look weak.

lots of people on our roll call have not been able to sign up due to glitches

I keep watching to see if it is fixed so that we can post for them to give it another go

I found an interesting item in that I searched our christmas 2014 cruise and it said 3 people were registered but when I tried it said you could not register more than 12 months out - so how did they register then?

We were on the Summit in October for a Canada/New England trip. I had PRe registered twice! Once onboard, I never got notification for the Meet and Greet and missed it. I was not the only one. Very disappointing as I had been active on the Roll Call for months and months and wanted to meet everyone. I recommend you check at Guest Relations when you board to make sure you are on their list.

Times have changed. On the Infinity last month, the M&M was coffee only, and the microphone being passed around so people could find other people that signed up for their private tours. We left...

We had better luck with the sail-away after the muster drill.