1-2-3 go Free Basic Beverage Package?

English Tim

I also agree with above post. We do not get any perks from our travel agent in Baltimore. We book a cruise while on a cruise & it gets sent to our TA. We select our cabin & arrange our own air, etc so I am not sure why we even need a travel agent .

If you book on board again you can have the booking go directly to you instead of your existing TA. Then you can find a TA that will give you some benefits.

Greetings

We also got 2 perks for a Caribbean cruise. The beverage package came from Celebrity then the TA gave us free gratuities. We wanted Select Dining so we prepaid gratuities and the TA gave us OBC in the amount of the gratuities. The same TA is offering the same deal for the current 1-2-3 promotion. It takes some research, but the deals are out there.

Good Sailing

Tom

I also agree with above post. We do not get any perks from our travel agent in Baltimore. We book a cruise while on a cruise & it gets sent to our TA. We select our cabin & arrange our own air, etc so I am not sure why we even need a travel agent .

Some travel agencies offer very attractive perks in addition to those offered by the cruise line. For example, we recently booked a Celebrity cruise while onboard a cruise. We got our choice of the 1-2-3 options and took the drink package. We also received a $250 OBC from the cruise line for doing a future cruise booking aboard a ship...and we also got a "Loyalty" upgrade. We then transferred the booking to one of our TAs who then agreed to give us pre-paid gratuities worth over $300 (its a 14 day cruise). Not all TAs give perks, which is why we have long suggested shopping around for the best deals.

Hank

Is there an easy way to figure out which cruises are part of the 123 deal?

Sure, just look at Celebrities own web site or do a mock online booking (do not finish the total process) for any cruise and see what amenities are available. Of course if you are like us and use several major cruise agencies we can simply go on any of their web sites and quickly check the amenities offered on any cruise (for any cruise line). I believe that the current 1-2-3 promotion (through the end of Feb) includes the vast majority of all cruises (there are a few exceptions).

Hank

Edited by Hlitner

Hi Kaylasnana

Try this

http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/im...cm20-47253.pdf

It should give you lists of all deals available on each ship.

Hope it helps.

Irene

Sorry just tried to open above and now not available so try this instead.

http://celebritycruises.co.uk/images/123Go%20Sailings_tcm20-47253.pdf

If I want to be able to drink Pelligrino Sparkling Bottled water will I have to upgrade from the classic to premium beverage package.

No, you can just buy it by the bottle. You don't have to have a package to get it.

But it is not included in the classic package and is included in the premium package.

The upgrade to Premium package is well worth it IMHO. For instance, beer, the best beers you can get with the Classic are ordinary Mexican and limited ordinary British ales like Newcastle NB, this is for NA sailings and could change. In order to get a premium craft beer with the Classic you must pay full price, not the difference in price. Same with wine and spirits. With the Premium you can order whatever you want and only pay the difference. Besides having a much better choice to begin with. Actually in my experience, some waiters would not even charge you the difference with the Premium. I would ask for Macallans single malt which is beyond the Premium allowance and my waiter said not to worry about the difference in price.

Is any brand of sparkling water included in the Classic Package?

Are non-alcoholic mixed drinks (like a shirley temple) included in the Classic NA Package, or do we need to upgrade to Premium NA Package for our granddaughter?

Thanks.

Hello......It seems like you are able to get all three of the deals if you book with the "right" agent or travel company. Can anyone tell me who is offering all of the deals? The on board credit, the prepaid gratuities, and the drink package?

I like that deal. Shame you can't advise the name of the TA!

If you do a search on google looking for cruise, cheap cruises or etc you will find one that offers free prepaid gratuities for both RCCL and X. This is with or without the 123 or and other promo and they are normally listed close to the top of the search results.

🎅🎄

Does anyone know if there is a limit or cap for 123 go package? For example, once you hit a certain monetary amount of drinks everything after would go on your stateroom bill.

There is not. Of course, for alcoholic beverages, bartenders or waiters have the authority to cut off a passenger deemed intoxicated.

• 2 weeks later...
Biiked a BtB South American cruise for 2014 while on a Solstice cruise, a veranda.

I got $400. & $250. obc & Bev123GO package both both cruise, from X.

My TA threw in $375. & $250. in obc as well.

Very happy with this

Meant to give you my email but somehow didn't get the chance. JEB49 at live dot co dot uk

Hope you had a great time on your ROTS B2B. Great news about your extra perks for this years trip.

Janet

The gratuities are "included" with the 123 Go free beverage package so you don't need to worry about the normal 15% automatic gratuity. Some people do tip extra in cash or asking for a no-charge slip to charge a gratuity to their bill. I very seldom tip extra as we go but will give some extra cash at the end of the cruise to bar servers at bars we've been regulars at and who have given us special service. This is optional on our part and no one should feel an obligation to do so.

One difference from the above: On Eclipse sailings that start and end in Southampton (and perhaps other round trip sailings from the UK) they adjust all drink prices on the menus so that the menu prices include the gratuity. This is done due to a difference in tipping and employee compensation customs in the UK vs. USA. On those cruises the $8 and $12 package limits are raised in a corresponding amount.

I am a little confused about this. We have a classic package and are sailing out Of Southampton..... Does this mean we will be able to choose drinks up to €9.20?

We just booked this afternoon and received 625 in OBC (200 from the 1-2-3), a classic drinks package, gratuities, and internet time. I thought that she was kidding, but after reading this thread, I went back in to check the reservation and it is listed there.

Cannot wait for our Alaskan cruise!

We just booked this afternoon and received 625 in OBC (200 from the 1-2-3), a classic drinks package, gratuities, and internet time. I thought that she was kidding, but after reading this thread, I went back in to check the reservation and it is listed there.

Cannot wait for our Alaskan cruise!

How do u manage 625 OBC? I got 200 plus drinks package from 123 but that's it.... I read so many times about extra OBC but iv never had it! In fact this is the 1st time in 12 cruises..... What am I doing wrong?

I am a little confused about this. We have a classic package and are sailing out Of Southampton..... Does this mean we will be able to choose drinks up to €9.20?

The menu prices exclude gratuities, but when a package is bought, gratuities are included, so you can choose drinks to a max of $8 and beers to $5. If a drink was bought outside a package the cost would be $9.20 or $5.75

The menu prices exclude gratuities, but when a package is bought, gratuities are included, so you can choose drinks to a max of $8 and beers to $5. If a drink was bought outside a package the cost would be $9.20 or $5.75

NB! The beers that are included are up to $6 now. We were on the Eclipse over Christmas, and nowhere was it mentioned. Only after asking the bartenders, we got the info.