The impossible? FFL hotel with free parking?

Sports Dr

There is a company I've used in other cities but I don't know if they have FLL locations. It's Sleep Park Fly or something like that. Google and see! We used in Ks City for a 15 day Alaskan trip and our hotel (Sheraton 4 Points) and parking totaled $119. I would have paid at least $75 for parking alone for that time period so it was a great deal since we had a 7 am flight and a 4 hour drive to the airport!

wow. I just booked the cruise and park package from the Sleep Inn this past weekend. Wonder if they only allow so many "packages" to be sold. When are you sailing? It was such a great price I couldn't believe it!! I am sailing in May.

There is a company I've used in other cities but I don't know if they have FLL locations. It's Sleep Park Fly or something like that. Google and see! We used in Ks City for a 15 day Alaskan trip and our hotel (Sheraton 4 Points) and parking totaled $119. I would have paid at least $75 for parking alone for that time period so it was a great deal since we had a 7 am flight and a 4 hour drive to the airport!

Yes, parksleepfly is the site, and here are Ft. Lauderdale choices: http://www.parksleepfly.com/ft-lauderdale-airport-hotels-with-parking-fll.html?searchID=10250109. Rates vary of course, depending on your dates. Friends of mine had a very good experience at the Hilton Garden Inn, which included a complimentary breakfast.

Sports Dr, I'm sorry I didn't notice that the parksleepfly site only offers complimentary parking for 3 days. (The extra days would run $50 for a one week stay). I believe it used to be seven days or more. :confused: Anyway, the hotel's website offers a 'cruise package' and your parking is included for the duration of the cruise, plus breakfast buffet, and round-trip transfers to and from the port. Here's a link: http://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-garden-inn-ft-lauderdale-airport-cruise-port-FLLFHGI/offers/100029075.htm.

The hotels with park and cruise packages will sell out in the busy/winter season, so book early. I just found this out for my Dec 14 cruise 14 day cruise, after I found out that my friends FLL condo parking lot was torn up so I could not park there. I booked the car @ Park and go lot on Ellier drive, and a highly rated older hotel in Ft lauderdale(good area) for $75, still the additional cost will be over $200. We live in Central Fl and yes we can drive down on the morning of,but it can be a PItA with fog etc so why chance it.

Our trip to my favorite restaurant, the Mai Kai was put on the back burner, because of the additional travel expenses LOL PS we live in FLL for many years.

A friend of mine stayed here back in September and said it was really really nice with great free breakfast! Included free parking for his 7 night cruise, which is the main reason he chose this hotel and they provide a shuttle to the port as well. I am very familiar with this area and it would only take about 10 minutes or less to get to Port Everglades from there.

Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft.Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port

2061 Griffin Road

Dania Beach, FL 33312

(954) 967-9063

http://homewoodsuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/homewood-suites-by-hilton-ftlauderdale-airport-cruise-port-FLLARHW/index.html

Looking for a reasonable hotel in Ft lauderdale with free or reasonable parking. Used to stay at Sleep Inn in Dania Beach...but they eliminated their park and cruise package.

Are you looking for one of the 4 sailings on the Indy in January or one of the 2 sailings of the Legend in March? Give us a specific date and then we can be more helpful.

Fairfield Inn - Griffin Road - near airport. Exit 23 off of I-95. Breakfast, parking and shuttle to pier included. Transportation back from pier to hotel available to purchase for $8 pp. We usually just get a cab back - it's quicker.

Looking for a reasonable hotel in Ft lauderdale with free or reasonable parking. Used to stay at Sleep Inn in Dania Beach...but they eliminated their park and cruise package.

I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Dania Beach this past November. They offered parking for $5.00 a night and shuttle service. I had made other parking arrangements so if they stopped it must be very recently.