“Live” from the "Brilliance of the Seas": December 12-16,2013

Dale, that $.06 is actaully a key chain. You have to take it back to the cashier and turn it in. (You can use those lovely key chains for luggage pulls!!

LOL, I was about to tell him to bring it to the cashier. My .06 got me a lottery ticket on the Liberty and a key chain on the Enchantment.......LOL

Patty

Did you know that in VA, we have Parrothead license plates?

There used to be a car here in the Burg with this plate and the lettering was " WWJBD" . :D

Hey, I had posted a pic of our license plates, but, I deleted it because I thought I was the one who made the photos so big. Now, I know it was not my fault, so, I will repost. By the way, I'm starting to think tinypic is a misnomer.

vaph.gif

I'm glad you had a nice cruise, your photos were lovely, especially the sunsets. :)

We are docked. Back to non cruise life... How sad. :-( Thank you all for following along. I'll be leaving the ship around 730am then make my way home and then to work later today.

I'm excited I get to sail along the next 5 days though with Trainman and Judith. That will help with the cruise blues a bit more.

Look for more of my thoughts a little later today...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Did you know that in VA, we have Parrothead license plates?

There used to be a car here in the Burg with this plate and the lettering was " WWJBD" . :D

Yes! I used to live in VA, but it was before they had Parrothead license plates unfortunately. If I still lived in VA, it would be a must for my car ;)

I'll have to catch up with this review when we get back on Saturday. From scanning the first few pages it looks like you all had a nice time. Almost to the ship now, I'll have a full write up on the five night voyage.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by DarthGrady