Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Great review Brianna. Your review has helped us as we go on the Sunshine in less than two weeks! I hope you do a review for the Dream as we will go on it in September or November.

Thank you so much. I will definitely do another review on the Carnival Dream when we return.

Enjoy your cruise on the Sunshine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which waterproof camera did you use?

My waterproof camera is the S30 by Nikon. It was like $80.00 and it uses 2 AA batteries. It has a few different settings on it. I love having a good waterproof camera instead of using the disposable cameras

OMG! Addicted to your Review! We just booked a 5nt on the Sunshine for February 2015. Kids are at school and DH is a work and I am parked in front of the lap top reading every word. We booked an aft balcony on deck 5. Loving the option of the taste bar in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Addicted to your Review! We just booked a 5nt on the Sunshine for February 2015. Kids are at school and DH is a work and I am parked in front of the lap top reading every word. We booked an aft balcony on deck 5. Loving the option of the taste bar in the morning.

Thank You so much. Happy to hear that I could keep you occupied today with my review.

You will love the Carnival Sunshine. I would love that location on deck 5. You will be so close to the Ocean Plaza area. The taste bar will be very convenient for you. They have a pretty good selection for breakfast

Thank You so much. Happy to hear that I could keep you occupied today with my review.

You will love the Carnival Sunshine. I would love that location on deck 5. You will be so close to the Ocean Plaza area. The taste bar will be very convenient for you. They have a pretty good selection for breakfast

Finding out that the taste bar has breakfast ideas made my day! LOL quick and easy to grab the kids something If DH and I aren't ready to get up yet. Can't wait to have some Danishes on my aft balcony!!

Your meet and greet looked like a lot of fun. I'm hoping this cruise will have an active group. My last cruise on the Fascination wasn't active at all. My up coming Sensation cruise has no roll. I posted on here under roll calls but so far no one has joined me.

Danielle

Finding out that the taste bar has breakfast ideas made my day! LOL quick and easy to grab the kids something If DH and I aren't ready to get up yet. Can't wait to have some Danishes on my aft balcony!!

Your meet and greet looked like a lot of fun. I'm hoping this cruise will have an active group. My last cruise on the Fascination wasn't active at all. My up coming Sensation cruise has no roll. I posted on here under roll calls but so far no one has joined me.

Danielle

Yeah usually the shorter cruises always have small roll calls.

Our meet and greet was a blast. We had 86 people on our roll call who came to the meet and greet. So far 32 of us have booked the Carnival Dream for December 7, 2014 so that we can have a reunion cruise and all cruise together again.

Yeah usually the shorter cruises always have small roll calls.

Our meet and greet was a blast. We had 86 people on our roll call who came to the meet and greet. So far 32 of us have booked the Carnival Dream for December 7, 2014 so that we can have a reunion cruise and all cruise together again.

I'm sure you'll have a blast on your reunion cruise.

Danielle

We have yet to order room service

Ya know we have been on 13 Carnival ships and I think I've only ordered room service 5 or 6 times.

Our favorite thing to order on room service is the Chicken Fajita with a piece of chocolate cake.....so yummy. That would be a perfect late night snack on your balcony

OK where was I. It was debarkation day on the Carnival Sunshine....WHAT :eek: the cruise can't be over. Please don't make me go. We had Zone 1 debarkation tags....we waited in the Sunset Dining Room for our zone to be called. It was a very quick and painless debarkation.

Once we disembarked the ship we hopped in a cab and headed over to Budget Rental Car to pick up our rental car for our final two days of vacation in New Orleans. Once we had our rental car we took a drive down Bourbon Street to see if there were any drunks left over from the night before....but there weren't. ;) It must have been a quiet night on Bourbon

Our first stop of the day was going to be to Basin Street Station to take a ride on the City Sightseeing Hop On/Hop Off Bus tour.

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013431_zps1b16af5e.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013432_zps822dc8e8.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013433_zps324c43b3.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013434_zps7ec5de0a.jpg

This was a neat little shop inside the Basin Street station. I bought a book about Hurricane Katrina in here

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013436_zps31b048dc.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013437_zpsd2c350ff.jpg

We are heading off on our bus tour

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013438_zpsce605c50.jpg

I guess we have our choice of where we want to sit :D It was pretty chilly on this day so we were the only brave soles who stayed up on top for the tour

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013440_zps1706b5e5.jpg

And were off on our tour....St. Louis Cemetery #1. The oldest cemetery in New Orleans

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013441_zpsb3e341b9.jpg