Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

That picture of your dad against that cop car really made me laugh and I'd have loved to see that other guy's (in the background) full reaction. I also got a kick out of the one where he was posing like he was passed out on Bourbon Street - classic. Saw other comments about the chickens & KFC and I cracked up at that one too.

Where did you go when you were on Valor? A good friend of mine was on her in 2008 for a Western Caribbean cruise and she was with us when we were on Glory in Miami in 2010. I know Valor alternated between Eastern/Western for a while before moving to San Juan. When on the Glory cruise we had no idea we'd actually be sailing on her in 2013. When we were in Miami, I got some really good pictures of Valor from Glory as we were leaving and again when returning to Miami. Thank you about my pictures when we were flying into San Juan. I had a window seat and was so happy that we flew in that way. I'm glad I got the pictures but now wish I had gotten video. :) I tried to let the pictures do the talking for my review since my writing style is kind of blah. LOL!!! Is there any way you can attach links to your other reviews in your signature? I'd love to see some of the other ones you did. Thank you again!

That was so unlike my dad to violate that cop car....haha :D I couldn't help myself but to laugh. The guy walking by just smiled and asked if I wanted to be in the picture too. Nope I think one person hauled off to jail would be enough :p Besides if you are gonna park a cop car there on Bourbon Street you know it is gonna be a target.

When we were on the Carnival Valor it was March 2004 and we went to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I would love to get back to St. Maarten someday soon.

My signature is all funky when I try to change things but I will post the links to my other reviews on your photo review from the Valor so then you can check them out

That was so unlike my dad to violate that cop car....haha :D I couldn't help myself but to laugh. The guy walking by just smiled and asked if I wanted to be in the picture too. Nope I think one person hauled off to jail would be enough :p Besides if you are gonna park a cop car there on Bourbon Street you know it is gonna be a target.

When we were on the Carnival Valor it was March 2004 and we went to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I would love to get back to St. Maarten someday soon.

My signature is all funky when I try to change things but I will post the links to my other reviews on your photo review from the Valor so then you can check them out

Hi bri what is your Facebook page?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Its funny that you ask that because there are several people on here that feel like friends/family after reading so many of their reviews.

You are so right....my friends list is mostly cruising friends and I wouldn't want it any other way ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruizinisthebest View Post

Hey Wrigley! Tell dad we said hello! Don't you guys wanna go bak on the Sunshine in August? I bet you are excited about your upcoming Dream trip!

Hi Bri XOXOXOXO Can't wait for the Dream Review!

Everyone this is Wrigley she has an awesome positive review on the Sunshine

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruizinisthebest View Post

Hey Wrigley! Tell dad we said hello! Don't you guys wanna go bak on the Sunshine in August? I bet you are excited about your upcoming Dream trip!

Hi Bri XOXOXOXO Can't wait for the Dream Review!

Everyone this is Wrigley she has an awesome positive review on the Sunshine

Thank You Lucy. My dad and I were just talking about a cruise in late summer which we never do. My dad wants me to see Alaska. Let me check out the prices for August 16th

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bri I have loved your review I see you are going on the Dream in early April, My friend got the free cruise letter, so she, I and another friend are going on April 14th, Hope you can post a quick review prior to my leaving. I am wondering if Deck 5 will be anything like Deck 5 on Sunshine, esp if they have a breakfast buffet set up where the taste bar was! Thanks for all your info and hard work on the review :)

Bri I have loved your review I see you are going on the Dream in early April, My friend got the free cruise letter, so she, I and another friend are going on April 14th, Hope you can post a quick review prior to my leaving. I am wondering if Deck 5 will be anything like Deck 5 on Sunshine, esp if they have a breakfast buffet set up where the taste bar was! Thanks for all your info and hard work on the review :)

Thank you so much. Happy to hear that you have enjoyed reading my review. Yeah my dad and I are cruising on the Carnival Dream for the repositioning cruise on April 5th. I won't be able to post any review of the Dream until after April 16. We are driving home from New Orleans.

I have 2 friends who are cruising on the April 14th cruise on the Carnival Dream.

Enjoy your cruise on the Carnival Dream

Thank you so much. Happy to hear that you have enjoyed reading my review. Yeah my dad and I are cruising on the Carnival Dream for the repositioning cruise on April 5th. I won't be able to post any review of the Dream until after April 16. We are driving home from New Orleans.

I have 2 friends who are cruising on the April 14th cruise on the Carnival Dream.

Enjoy your cruise on the Carnival Dream

How many pools are on the sunshine? I know they have the main pool and serenity deck pool. Is there another one?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank You Lucy. My dad and I were just talking about a cruise in late summer which we never do. My dad wants me to see Alaska. Let me check out the prices for August 16th

My hubby was talking about The Northern lights that is on our bucket list:D:thumbup:

My hubby was talking about The Northern lights that is on our bucket list:D:thumbup:

I never got your friend request.....hehe. My dad and I are looking at going to Alaska in September.

So they have a meet and greet party for kids? We're traveling with some friends and they have a 12 year old daughter and we are hoping she will meet some friends to hang out with. We're going on the June 21 Sunshine

I'm sure that they have meet and greet parties at Camp Carnival for all the kids. They are usually held on the first night

Your Dream cruise is coming up!!

I just wanted to thank you two again for sharing everything, I just went to the link and spent an hr looking at your photos. I just really thank you for sharing your infectious joy of life and each other and how you work it all out...

Just how you take your pictures tells a story of enjoying it all to the fullest...you are a shot in the arm for happiness and appreciation...thanks sooo much for sharing your joy of Carnival, Travel, and people in general...Much love and many more years of happiness and travel to you two!!!

I pray for a free suite cruise..a back to back suite cruise for you in appreciation for sharing the best of Carnival...you are dears and walking advertisements of staying on the bright side...thank you...Sarah

Your Dream cruise is coming up!!

I just wanted to thank you two again for sharing everything, I just went to the link and spent an hr looking at your photos. I just really thank you for sharing your infectious joy of life and each other and how you work it all out...

Just how you take your pictures tells a story of enjoying it all to the fullest...you are a shot in the arm for happiness and appreciation...thanks sooo much for sharing your joy of Carnival, Travel, and people in general...Much love and many more years of happiness and travel to you two!!!

I pray for a free suite cruise..a back to back suite cruise for you in appreciation for sharing the best of Carnival...you are dears and walking advertisements of staying on the bright side...thank you...Sarah

Sarah.....you totally just made my day with what you said. That was so kind of you. I truly love cruising but more importantly I truly enjoy spending those days cruising with my dad. There's no other person that I would rather cruise with. We know how to have a great time when we are together.

I keep pestering my dad to bring the suitcases up from the basement.....he told that I have to wait until 30 days prior to the cruise.....we are so excited to be cruising on the Carnival Dream. I will definitely be doing another photo review when I return.

Hey Sarah.......Send me an email to butzy80@gmail.com when you have a chance

• 3 weeks later...