Any sales on beverage pkgs?

BABA 7

Happy New Year to one and all! :) I hope all have the most wonderful travels in 2014!!

I will be sailing in March, and am really hoping that Celebrity might be offering a sale on there beverage pkgs.:D

Baba 7

Happy New Year to one and all! :) I hope all have the most wonderful travels in 2014!!

I will be sailing in March, and am really hoping that Celebrity might be offering a sale on there beverage pkgs.:D

Baba 7

I'm not sure if they included people from the U. K. Or not.. Is that where you live? Otherwise with the current 123go promotion. The classic drink packages is free. I really don't know how they can improve on that price..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if they included people from the U. K. Or not.. Is that where you live? Otherwise with the current 123go promotion. The classic drink packages is free. I really don't know how they can improve on that price..

I'm in Ontario, Canada.....and when we booked, the 123go was not offered :(....

I'm in Ontario, Canada.....and when we booked, the 123go was not offered :(....

Call your TA and have them call Celebrity...sometimes depending on the price you paid, you can add it...are you still prior to final payment? That makes a difference...

Call your TA and have them call Celebrity...sometimes depending on the price you paid, you can add it...are you still prior to final payment? That makes a difference...

I could only wish!! But the answer is yes the final payment has been made!:(

Edited by BABA 7
spelling

Or you can try the risky option of canceling current cruise. Then rebooking and adding drink promo. I'm to nervous to try something like that. I have seen where people are successful with it though.

Or you can try the risky option of canceling current cruise. Then rebooking and adding drink promo. I'm to nervous to try something like that. I have seen where people are successful with it though.

It does sound tempting, but since I'm travelling with others, I really don't want to take the chance!

I have been waiting, ever hopeful, that an offer on the Beverage Package would come up. When I booked there was no free offer, and when it was offered at a later date the cruise price had gone up just enough to cover it so it was not worth trying to do any cancelling / re-booking etc. as I would lose the deposit. I asked my travel agent to see if there was a way to get the package added but the answer was no.

I am sailing on 11th January so have finally given up waiting and paid to have the package added. I did wonder about waiting until I am on board, but recent posters have confirmed that they never saw any offers on their recent cruises.

The chance of getting the package for 'free' comes up so regularly now that I am sure the cost must be built into the pricing, or how could they keep doing it?

I'm in Ontario, Canada.....and when we booked, the 123go was not offered :(....[/

You can still get the 123 go beverage package added but you would have to pay today's standard rates.

Edited by If only

I have added it after the final payment but as another poster said I had to pay the increase in cabin price.

If the cabin price goes down I don't think they will give yo the reduced rate plus the package. If that happens you may have to upgrade to a higher caregory and pay more.

.🎉🎩🍸🍻

I could only wish!! But the answer is yes the final payment has been made!:(

It is NOT when you paid the final payment, but when it is due, As long as it is not yet due you can probably get them to modify your reservation. Try calling your TA (or X if you booked directly) and see if they will add it. It can't hurt to try.

Happy New Year !!!

Steve

I'm in the same boat as Baba 7.

Booked before the 123 came out. (Or after. Or both?):confused:

So I bought the Premium Bev package outright and bought the Premium N.A. for my wife. Oddly it is the non alcohol drinks that make this worth the cost. (But that's a topic for another thread.) Won't do that again.

Anyway, I think it's true that they put the cabin on sale when the 123promo is off.

As for buying after the fact, I would just buy it now. You can always cancel up to 4 days previous to sailing, so if it goes on sale they would have to honor the lower price.

On the Equinox 1/20... Can't wait. The high in MN will be -17

Happy sailing.

I'm in the same boat as Baba 7.

Booked before the 123 came out. (Or after. Or both?):confused:

So I bought the Premium Bev package outright and bought the Premium N.A. for my wife. Oddly it is the non alcohol drinks that make this worth the cost. (But that's a topic for another thread.) Won't do that again.

Anyway, I think it's true that they put the cabin on sale when the 123promo is off.

As for buying after the fact, I would just buy it now. You can always cancel up to 4 days previous to sailing, so if it goes on sale they would have to honor the lower price.

On the Equinox 1/20... Can't wait. The high in MN will be -17

Happy sailing.

Well, we are of the same thought re the bev pkg....I will be ordering the Premium pkg....I'm also sailing on the Equinox, but not until 3/14/14....would love to hear any hints from you when you get back!

Just to let you know, you also win in the temp dept.....I'm in SOUTHERN Ontario and we a -5F.:eek: