Captains Circle shipboard credits

YaddaBest

I have been getting the shipboard credits for having over 20 cruises for a while. last year I had cruise #51 with Princess so I get the max $100 when I cruise with Princess. With the shorter cruise (3-4 day) Princess has been trying do I still get the $100 on the shorter cruises?

I have been getting the shipboard credits for having over 20 cruises for a while. last year I had cruise #51 with Princess so I get the max $100 when I cruise with Princess. With the shorter cruise (3-4 day) Princess has been trying do I still get the $100 on the shorter cruises?
Good question. I hope to get my $50.

me too! guess i'll know on the 18th :)

I found a 4 day cruise on the Ruby thats $149 do if I get the credit which we should get makes that cruise pretty cheap. I would think that it would not matter length of cruise since we do not get more for longer cruises with Captains Circle credit.

Yes you do get the credit. We just took one of those four day cruises and we got our $100. Now we are doing two five day cruises; I welcome that extra $$ any time they give it to me. :D

Got that right. Every little bit helps

A quick question....Do you get this extra money after 20 cruises?

After number 20 or 21; never have really gotten that right. We were already past that number when they instituted it. The increments get raised to $50, $75 and then $100 after each block of 10 cruise points (you get two if you're in a suite or if you cruise as a single), and that's where it ends. At $100. But I love knowing we're getting that extra $100 on each cruise we take. :D

I think it's after 21, 31, 41, and 51Cruise Credits, not cruises. Because I cruise as a single, I have more cruise credits than I do cruises. I've cruised Princess 27 times and have 37 cruise credits, and get $50.

Edited by Pam in CA

I think it's after 21, 31, 41, and 51Cruise Credits, not cruises. Because I cruise as a single, I have more cruise credits than I do cruises. I've cruised Princess 27 times and have 37 cruise credits, and get $50.

pam do you know if they would give 2 credits for cruises before they went to the credits system? i count 7 i traveled single on and still show 1 credit in my history 2003-2008-only have 3 since 2010 with 2 credits each. wondering if it would hurt to call and ask or if someone already tried :)

pam do you know if they would give 2 credits for cruises before they went to the credits system? i count 7 i traveled single on and still show 1 credit in my history 2003-2008-only have 3 since 2010 with 2 credits each. wondering if it would hurt to call and ask or if someone already tried :)

In my experience, It is not retroactive. We were in a full suite less than a month before this program started and they wouldn't "revisit" my cruise and give me the extra credit. Good luck and report back if you're more successful.

In my experience, It is not retroactive. We were in a full suite less than a month before this program started and they wouldn't "revisit" my cruise and give me the extra credit. Good luck and report back if you're more successful.

The retroactive awarding of the extra credits only goes back to sometime in 2009, so the 2003-2008 ones cannot get that extra credit.

Same time limitation on getting two credits for a b2b booked as a single cruise.

AFAIK, the only thing really retroactive was the inclusion of the Sitmar cruises. Princess is now giving additional perks at cruise #50 (wine, breakfast at Sabatini's for the specific entire cruise, flowers and maybe something more). I asked about it and was turned down. They will do it again at cruise #75. Not there yet. :)

Definitely not retroactive. Just check your Personalizer for a list of each cruise and the number of points. I had several cruises as a single (and paid double) for which I have only one point.

AFAIK, the only thing really retroactive was the inclusion of the Sitmar cruises. Princess is now giving additional perks at cruise #50 (wine, breakfast at Sabatini's for the specific entire cruise, flowers and maybe something more). I asked about it and was turned down. They will do it again at cruise #75. Not there yet. :)

We are finding out that breakfast at Sabatinis is not a given. :-(

We're told that breakfast at Sabatinis is for 75, not for 50.

No experience yet because it wasn't in effect when we reached #50. This is what someone told me; heresay. When I get to 75 (soon) I'll report on it. Did you just reach 50?

50 was at Christmas but we asked to defer recognition until after the holidays. The trick will be getting an extra 0 day cruise added for our current logical booking in time to get the extra $25 OBC on the cruise that starts the same day it will be added. Fingers crossed. Our cruise card was always one cruise behind; now, by doing logical bookings, it's two cruises behind. That's what happens when you do a series of B2B cruises.

Edited by PescadoAmarillo

50 was at Christmas but we asked to defer recognition until after the holidays. The trick will be getting an extra 0 day cruise added for our current logical booking in time to get the extra $25 OBC on the cruise that starts the same day it will be added. Fingers crossed. Our cruise card was always one cruise behind; now, by doing logical bookings, it's two cruises behind. That's what happens when you do a series of B2B cruises.

Confusing, to say the least. But you do get $100 per leg, right? BTW, will you still be on when we do the Feb. 7th cruise?