Any beverages included?

Erikamac

coffee

tea, hot --- a variety of different kinds of tea bags, including herbal.

tea, iced --- it's made from a concentrate and is very strong; best when diluted 1/2 w/water

lemonade --- only available at the buffet; excellent mixed w/iced tea for an Arnold Palmer, by the way!

"tap" water --- purified/filtered, so it tastes just like bottled water. I don't like tap water on land, but I drink plenty onboard the ship

juice --- breakfast only

maybe milk? I wouldn't know anything about that as I don't do milk.

coffee

juice --- breakfast only

maybe milk? I wouldn't know anything about that as I don't do milk.

At breakfast they have several juices available besides OJ, tomato juice and grapefruit juice. Ask if you do not see what you want.

Yes, milk is available at all meals, whenever the buffet is open, from room service and at the International Cafe.

Edited by caribill

Guess I'll have to figure something out, just seems weird to me. I don't drink tap water even here in the states unless I'm at home bc it's filtered through reverse osmosis. Guess I'll have to figure something out...

Guess I'll have to figure something out, just seems weird to me. I don't drink tap water even here in the states unless I'm at home bc it's filtered through reverse osmosis. Guess I'll have to figure something out...

Bottled water is tap water that has been filtered (sometimes) and some of the reports that I have read point out that most bottled water is inferior to most municipal tap water.

Where I grew up there was a "bottling" facility for Arrowhead Spring water. I was common knowledge in our community that it was tap water.

• 3 weeks later...
There's a charge for juice outside of breakfast hours. But you could order enough at breakfast and keep some in your cabin refrigerator for later in the day. Milk is always available at no charge.

ya thats my plan for now. thank you :) and also bring my own.

MDR charges then, thats what i guessed (at dinner)

Can you get juice thru room service all day, is there a charge? (i got kids.. so i dont need the soda package... but access to juice/milk) thank u.

There's a charge for juice outside of breakfast hours. But you could order enough at breakfast and keep some in your cabin refrigerator for later in the day. Milk is always available at no charge.

Children can also get juice in the dining rooms at no charge at lunch and dinner. (Adults only get it free at breakfast.)

I've been able to get lemonade by the pool, but not sure if that's just in the afternoon or even on all ships.

My hubby likes grapefruit juice if he wakes up during the night, so he brought a bottle on board to keep in the fridge. I also bring a supply of Mountain Dew and Sobe for myself. But I did drink a lot of the lemonade too.

Bottled water is tap water that has been filtered (sometimes) and some of the reports that I have read point out that most bottled water is inferior to most municipal tap water.

Where I grew up there was a "bottling" facility for Arrowhead Spring water. I was common knowledge in our community that it was tap water.

Yep. The bottled water industry - besides being an environmental disaster - is one of the great successful scams of our time. And I remember reading about a blind taste test where NYC tap water outscored all the bottled brands.