Connie Dailys

CaroleSS

I know everyone is anxious.....

Also, we sail on Mar 3. I'll try to get copies of the menus from the MDR as well as Blu. Anything else anyone would like to see while I'm there??

We are also on this sailing. So ready for a vacation. I plan to read, people watch, sip martinis and relax for five whole days. Oh, and a bit of gambling too. :p

Not to veer off-course, but I was on the 1/20 sailing, too. What did I miss? I didn't notice a big group, except on the last night there was a small, but very loud group at the aft deck bar outside of OceanView. I tend to keep to myself and now I'm really curious to know what happened.

If you had a balcony cabin on the port side, you couldn't have missed them an hour or two before sailaway in Cozumel. They were hanging over the balcony railings yelling down to all their friends as they came up the pier. I didn't get too worked up because it was the middle of the afternoon and we had no reasonable expectation of peace and quiet, but they were definitely drunk and loud and obnoxious.

I found them even more obnoxious in Key West, when we got off the ship and one of the Cruise Fools, as they were called, was yelling crude stuff for all to hear. I was embarrassed to be from the same ship as this guy.

Jim

Thanks Jim. I was on the starboard deck 4 (I think - we were parked nose first, right?) just before sailaway watching Carnival push off and our own pier runners. There was some yelling, you're right, from above me, maybe from the same group? I guess I was lucky that my encounters with that behavior was minimal.

YAY! Thanks so much to both of you for doing all that work! I can read them from the screen but when I print them, they print to small to read. I am so impressed you were able to scan all these and I can't even figure out how to print them to be able to read them. Anyone have any suggestions for me. In very simple terms please, LOL.

Well, I thought I'd see if there was a better way to print them....what I did...

-click on the page you want to print, that page will be brought up in a window by itself

- above the picture is a button named "download"...click that button, then the "download photo"

- the image will be downloaded onto your computer (the image is large, so each download might take 30 seconds)

- once the download is complete, the image will be opened up in new window

- from there you can enlarge the image using the + or print it

- if you print - a wizard will be opened up. Follow the instructions and it should print out as a full page image

if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you SO SO much--I was a little concerned as I heard Celebrity is lower key than other lines, but I see all the activities we usually enjoy!

I pulled up a video of The Spitfires--and they look great ! And I see a DJ for late night dancing...

4 weeks--YEAH!

I am SO SO SO excited--especially since 6 inches of new snow are blowing around creating blizzard conditions....:(

Edited by KKB